Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Can you think of a worse offensive game then the Eagles on MNF (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=392345)

12-06-2005 01:16 AM

Can you think of a worse offensive game then the Eagles on MNF

Seriously there offense was scoring points for Seattle.

bernie 12-06-2005 02:13 AM

Re: Can you think of a worse offensive game then the Eagles on MNF

I think it was more offensive to see Jimmy Kimmels 1/2 time BS than the commemoration of Reggie White. God, halftime on MNF sucks.

b

EricW 12-06-2005 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it was more offensive to see Jimmy Kimmels 1/2 time BS than the commemoration of Reggie White. God, halftime on MNF sucks.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but the constant "chumming it up" between Michaels and Madden and the constant story telling of their personal lives from way back when, MORE than makes up for it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

bernie 12-06-2005 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but the constant "chumming it up" between Michaels and Madden and the constant story telling of their personal lives from way back when, MORE than makes up for it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm becoming less and less a Madden fan every year.

However, I think it'd be kinda fun if Michaels were allowed to announce the way he did in the movie "Baseketball". [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

b

EricW 12-06-2005 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

However, I think it'd be kinda fun if Michaels were allowed to announce the way he did in the movie "Baseketball". [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I was dying when Madden was going on about that bus story involving Reggie White then it lead to Madden saying how he tried driving his own bus in the parking lot that very day.

THAT is quality television!

bernie 12-06-2005 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I was dying when Madden was going on about that bus story involving Reggie White then it lead to Madden saying how he tried driving his own bus in the parking lot that very day.

THAT is quality television!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'd like to watch that sideline reporter with the sound down on my tv better.

b

MyTurn2Raise 12-06-2005 03:37 AM

every game the Bears play

craig r 12-06-2005 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

"Its hard to believe that just 5 years ago those girls were in grade school."

craig

TheHip41 12-06-2005 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
every game the Bears play

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto for every team in the NFC North

wonderwes 12-06-2005 06:18 AM

This is a perfect example why MNF is moving to ESPN next year and Sunday night games will be on NBC.