Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Fountain Drinks (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=359197)

10-17-2005 02:13 AM

Fountain Drinks

One person is filling thier cup with a drink at a fountain station. Okay to fill your cup with ice and proceed to start filling with pop before they are done?

ononimo 10-17-2005 02:14 AM

Re: Fountain Drinks

[ QUOTE ]
One person is filling thier cup with a drink at a fountain station. Okay to fill your cup with ice and proceed to start filling with pop before they are done?

[/ QUOTE ]

of course.

tonypaladino 10-17-2005 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Using the word "pop" is not okay.

TheMainEvent 10-17-2005 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK here's how this works. There are 4-5 soda dispensers on each side of the ice dispenser. You can only fill up if the drink you desire is on the opposite side of his or hers.

10-17-2005 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pop > soda

TheMainEvent 10-17-2005 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

soda < pop

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we please NOT have this discussion?

tonypaladino 10-17-2005 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pop > soda

[/ QUOTE ]

ok skippy. go have a pop on the back porch while you mentally undress your cousin.

ononimo 10-17-2005 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK here's how this works. There are 4-5 soda dispensers on each side of the ice dispenser. You can only fill up if the drink you desire is on the opposite side of his or hers.

[/ QUOTE ]

disagree - one's right to privacy does not extend to soda dispensers at fast food restaurants. as long as i can get to the dispenser without impeding the person already using it, i'm going for it.

TheMainEvent 10-17-2005 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

disagree - one's right to privacy does not extend to soda dispensers at fast food restaurants. as long as i can get to the dispenser without impeding the person already using it, i'm going for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a valid stance but I think it's a little awkward if you have to lean way over to get to it, basically obligating the other person to move over.

manpower 10-17-2005 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the answer, especially in fast food. I mean, come on... it's freakin' fast food.