Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   OT: Excerpted by Citanul: Proving I'm not a bot (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=386637)

unreal_nh 11-28-2005 04:58 AM

OT: Excerpted by Citanul: Proving I\'m not a bot

Update:

So they have come to the conclusion given the "evidence" they have that juicy is a bot. they are permanently locking the account and confiscating the funds (about 15k). [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] so anyway, further action will definitely be taken. suggestions are welcome [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

bones 11-28-2005 05:03 AM

Re: OT: HOW can i prove i\'m not a BOT???

Damn man, that sucks.

On a side note, what are you doing keeping 15k in an account that just plays 22s-33s?

Mr_J 11-28-2005 05:19 AM

Good point. So they didn't even tell you what their so-called 'evidence' was??

Degen 11-28-2005 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
suggestions are welcome

[/ QUOTE ]

A. Make a better bot

or

B. Don't make troll posts like this

bawcerelli 11-28-2005 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
suggestions are welcome

[/ QUOTE ]

A. Make a better bot

or

[/ QUOTE ]

harsh. you believe he is a bot?

Deuce2High 11-28-2005 05:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
suggestions are welcome

[/ QUOTE ]

A. Make a better bot

or

[/ QUOTE ]

harsh. you believe he is a bot?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do.

Edit: I would go so far as to even say it is downright foolish to even believe one thing Unreal_NH has to say about this situation at all.

Who would possibly dedicate so much time to poker as to play 3000 22 sngs at the same level without ever moving up? And have $15k in ones account without trying bigger buy-in SnGs? (data thanks to PokerProphecy, someone hypocritical but nowhere near as shady as this ordeal)

Who plays over 3000 SnGs without even verifying their [censored] account first?

That sucks that you lose 15k and I would highly advise against trying to get legal with party. If you try to scare them by sharing your 'bad experiences' with others in an attempt to get your money back you might get sued yourself. Watch out.

chisness 11-28-2005 07:29 AM

this logic is awful: i'm pretty sure he's been playing at least $33s also and it's not like he's been doing the $6s, $22s can make him good, easy money with minimal downswings.

having $15k in account is definitely not that smart, but i see nothing wrong with that.

i'm not saying he's legit, but i think your evidence is very bad. it does seem like something's missing -- party has never done this before so they definitely don't throw this very serious accusation around.

PartySNGer 11-28-2005 08:53 AM

My God, this dude is like 1st or 2nd in the leaderboard so I just assumed he played 215s. If he has played enough 22s to be in the top 3 of the leaderboard he has to be a bot or an idiot.

se2schul 11-28-2005 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
...and confiscating the funds (about 15k).

[/ QUOTE ]

You can write a bot that can win you 15K, but you can't code it to click the little pop-ups or to cash out.

Oh well... time to start working on Juicy v2.0, eh??

Mr_J 11-28-2005 08:57 AM

"If he has played enough 22s to be in the top 3 of the leaderboard he has to be an idiot. "

Well that'd make him a well paid idiot, and you just an idiot.