Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   A tip of the hat to Pat at Pokertracker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=342364)

SinCityGuy 09-22-2005 09:16 PM

A tip of the hat to Pat at Pokertracker

Recently, I had some problems with a virus on my computer, and I had to reformat the hard drive twice within a few days. I reinstalled and downloaded Pokertracker twice, and each time Pat responded very promptly with the new registration codes.

Due to some continuing problems, I went ahead and bought a new laptop, and once again Pat responded very quickly with my new registration code.

The end result was that I reinstalled pokertracker a total of 3 times, with virtually no delay in getting the new registration codes.

The customer support at Pokertracker puts a lot of large companies to shame.

Larimani 09-22-2005 10:13 PM

Re: A tip of the hat to Pat at Pokertracker

I agree. Kudos to the maker(s) of pokertracker... big companies should learn from this kind of people what customer service really means.

gr8vertical 09-22-2005 11:30 PM

Agreed. I had to reinstall on my computer due to bluescreen issues and I emailed him around 6am and got the new reg code at 8am [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

theRealMacoy 09-23-2005 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

!

Voltron87 09-23-2005 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is so true, awesome product and awesome support.

09-23-2005 12:50 PM

Yes, I had a strange situation that was really an obscure bug in PT and he searched through code, found the bug and told me how to fix my messed up session all within 2 hours of discovering I had a problem now thats service for you.

PokerAce 09-23-2005 01:49 PM

Pat is even great at offering support to those developing add-on applications. Quick answers and he's very friendly - an all around great guy.

I'm doing my best to offer similar quality support myself, but I don't think anyone is capable of matching the level of support he offers.

Great job Pat!

Zygote 09-23-2005 06:46 PM

i've also recieved three registration codes for similar problems. thanks pat.

Stack 09-23-2005 11:23 PM

...and it's not just reg. codes; he's abosutely fantastic. His costumers pay him only once (not a monthly thing) and yet, going the extra mile his standard.

Best costumer service I've ever seen.

gila 09-23-2005 11:43 PM

I thought I lost all my stats one time, I was absolutely freaking. Pat helped me retrieve it with some suggestions that might work. One did. I give thanks.