Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   $60k in 60 Days - Days 1 and 2 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=406927)

Ryan11 12-30-2005 03:53 AM

Re: $60k in 60 Days - Days 1 and 2

[ QUOTE ]
I used to be on a swim team. I love swimming, but honestly it's been a while. I've let my body slip a lot [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, I am in the same boat where I need to hit the gym before I start swimming again so I can take my shirt off without scaring ppl [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

12-30-2005 04:33 AM

Good luck on this challenge, I really enjoy reading these things WHEN people put the time and effort into giving interesting updates.

Also, congrads to you and Microbob (and whoever else) in getting the Cruise. I was following the updates on that but I havn't been posting a lot lately. I was going to try it myself but I can go that specific week so I'm going to put my time and resources into other things.

So again, good luck.

Jon

ohnonotthat 12-30-2005 04:51 AM

Rakeback not included . . .

Based on what I assume is an extensive history at 10-20 max-6, what is the amount of rakeback generated per 100 hands at a "full" table ?

If you'd prefer not to divulge or even hint at the % you receive could you instead tell us (me) how much rake you pay per 1,000 ? (Or whatever unit your like, per 100, per hand, etc).

I've always assumed there was no huge difference between rake paid per "X" number of hands between max-6 and a full ring game (9 or 10 handed).

Am I mistaken in this assumption ?

Thanks in advance to you and anyone else who replies - apologies in advance if this question has been asked and answered before.

Best wishes for the new year,

- Chris

stinkypete 12-30-2005 05:42 AM

there's something that's not right about doing a $52k in 80 days challenge and pretending you're doing something comparable to what schneids and gonores did.

i think the next time i run good and make $60k in 60 days, i'll make a $60k in 60 days challenge post on the 60th day and declare myself a poker champion having defeated schneids and gonores.

you, sir, are a douche.

TheMetetron 12-30-2005 05:54 AM

Go find your luckbox.

ohnonotthat 12-30-2005 06:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i think the next time i run good and make $60k in 60 days, i'll make a $60k in 60 days challenge post on the 60th day and declare myself a poker champion having defeated schneids and gonores.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the next time I run good and make 60k in 60 days I'll make a 60k in 60 days post and declare MYself . . .

G O D ! ! ! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

ohnonotthat 12-30-2005 06:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I woke up and did some light cleaning (much more needs to be done before I move out next Friday)

[ QUOTE ]

Let me get my facts straight.

You are taking a cruise then spending the following month in Cancun but first you are attemting to win 60k in 2 months (which you expect to either accomplish or come damned near accomplishing) and today you woke up and did "a little light cleaning" ?

None of my business, I guess, but did you ever consider . . .

PAYING SOMEONE TO CLEAN FOR YOU ?

The girl who cleans my house charges $75 for 4 hours; I generaly make it 100 even unless I ask her to do something vile such as the oven (old cast iron model - no self-clean) or remove old and apply new wax to the hardwood floors in which case I add a few $$$.

BTW, she's 19, a college student, hot as hell, and might well do it topless for the right amount. (Would never offer - too risky - offend her and I'll never be able to replace her).

It's OK to spend some of that wealth - really, it is OK.

TheMetetron 12-30-2005 06:37 AM

Moving. New place will have a cleaning lady.