Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Anyone use FPS-ePassport to cashout? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=344727)

AA suited 09-26-2005 02:36 PM

Anyone use FPS-ePassport to cashout?

What's the advantage over neteller and igmpay?

aargh57 09-26-2005 02:56 PM

Re: Anyone use FPS-ePassport to cashout?

I used it just to get a bonus that used to be listed on the bonuswhores101 guide. I don't remember having any problems with it.

AA suited 09-26-2005 11:05 PM

so how does FPS-ePassport work? (Empire currently has problems with my acct page)

HesseJam 09-27-2005 05:49 AM

There is a description on the BW site

AA suited 09-27-2005 08:52 AM

ah.. it's sorta like a Neteller debit card. (EMPIRE's acct page working again.)

"Are there any fees associated with FPS-epassport ?

FPS-epassport Virtual Visa is absolutely FREE.

Your Virtual Visa is a pre-paid card and a loading fee of 5% with a minimum of $5 is applicable. There are no other transaction fees associated with transferring money to an online merchant.

You can choose to request the optional FPS-epassport "Visa Electron Card" in addition to your FPS-epassport "Virtual Visa", for $35. Purchasing the extra card is not mandatory however, it will allow you to withdraw cash from your account at ATM machines worldwide (additional fees per ATM transaction apply). "

the only advantage is that the FPS-ePassport offers complete anonymity, according to their FAQ.

HavanaBanana 11-25-2005 10:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Your Virtual Visa is a pre-paid card and a loading fee of 5% with a minimum of $5 is applicable. There are no other transaction fees associated with transferring money to an online merchant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean that if I cash out $2000 from a site I will pay a $100 fee?

Anyone use this?

Just got an account at Intertops, and now it is time to cash out and only options are back to Visa (unapplickable as I deposited by Neteller) and this FPS-ePassport.

Pathetic if you ask me that they accept deposits by Neteller but not cashouts.

Any info appreciated.

ToT

DOTTT 11-25-2005 10:47 AM

No, the 5% fee is only when you load your card with them, meaning make a deposit with them. For cashing out, I think if you use thier debit card there is a 2% on whatever you withdraw, althoguh this could have changed since the last time I used them.

Soleo 11-25-2005 12:02 PM

2% or $2? I think second.

11-25-2005 06:32 PM

If you don't want to pay the $100 on your full cashout from Intertops you could always cash out a little, take the $5 fee and then cash out the rest for free.

I have their ATM card, but I can't say I'd really recommend it. I got it thinking it was $35 to get then no fees afterwards, however there's a $1.50 fee or so everytime you get cash from an ATM and they limit your daily withdrawls to $320, Neteller it costs $2/transaction, but the card's free and you can take out $1000/day or something like that.