Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Arrested Development cancelled (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376504)

DeezNuts 11-11-2005 04:14 PM

Arrested Development cancelled

...while shows like Two and a Half Men and The George Lopez Show continue to live on.

Link

Terrible.

Edit: Not definite yet, but looking very bad.

CollinEstes 11-11-2005 04:18 PM

Re: Arrested Development cancelled

You sir just ruined my day. There are only a few shows that have ever reached a level of comedy that AD reaches.

Thanks to people like Private Joker (no offense) the reality shows kill great, actually creative, scripted comedy & drama.

Next on the chopping block is probably the second funniest show on Network TV, The Office.

toss 11-11-2005 04:20 PM

FUCKENSHIT

private joker 11-11-2005 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks to people like Private Joker (no offense) the reality shows kill great, actually creative, scripted comedy & drama.

[/ QUOTE ]

AD is my favorite show on the air (along with THE SHIELD). I don't even watch much reality, ironically.

CollinEstes 11-11-2005 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AD is my favorite show on the air (along with THE SHIELD). I don't even watch much reality, ironically.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get me wrong I wish I had your job. But still Reality shows are killing Network TV. FX, HBO, and showtime are now some of the only good places to watch.

ClaytonN 11-11-2005 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't get me wrong I wish I had your job. But still Reality shows are killing Network TV.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, who needs network TV?

toss 11-11-2005 04:27 PM

Damnit this is worse then taking in a 200BB Downsing. Shittt

jackdaniels 11-11-2005 04:30 PM

This news - it is terrible.

Soul Daddy 11-11-2005 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But still Reality shows are killing Network TV. FX, HBO, and showtime are now some of the only good places to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]
What does this have to do with Reality TV? Because it's cheaper to produce? If a show is good enough and appeals to a broad enough audience, it will continue. AD just doesn't do well enough in the ratings. That's either a marketing problem or a stupid public problem, as we all know it isn't a quality issue.

CollinEstes 11-11-2005 04:39 PM

I guess my problem is with the public watching all of those gay reality shows. They make getting good entertainment harder for the rest of us becuase they are on every channel pretty much all week.