Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium-Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Stepping down as mod / New mod(s) for MSNL (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=399204)

xorbie 12-15-2005 07:45 PM

Stepping down as mod / New mod(s) for MSNL

I'm going to be taking some time off of poker and try not to read any of the strategy forums so naturally I'm not going to be a very helpful mod during that period and as such I'm stepping down.

This means you MSNL folks will need a new mod or two. Big Jim has already said he'll do it, so I'm just wondering if anyone wants to do it / thinks someone else should do it.

Thanks for all the fish.

AllIn3High 12-15-2005 08:06 PM

Re: Stepping down as mod / New mod(s) for MSNL

Thx for taking the time.

apart from Big Jim (EDIT: just spotted in OOT, it looks like he's studying computer science, which is always a big plus [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ), ghazban or TWP (even though the asstard 2 outed me) springs to mind if they want teh job.

ClaytonN 12-15-2005 08:08 PM

I'm more than willing to help out as a mod for MSNL. I intend on posting here a lot more (tdomeski can vouch for me on this). I previously played 3/6 and 5/10 limit but am moving over to 200nl because it's more interesting.

I can easily put in the time needed to mod this forum, and I can rationally mod the forum. I'm also open to suggestions from posters in 2+2 that have been a part of MSNL much longer than I.

xorbie wants this thread to be an open discussion on what you guys would like out of new potential moderators as opposed to PM'ing xorbie for candidacy, which is why I'm posting here.

MrFeelNothin 12-15-2005 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for all the fish.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So long.

xorbie 12-15-2005 08:25 PM

btw i fully support clayton as mod.

pokerjoker 12-15-2005 08:34 PM

deleted

yup

jkkkk 12-15-2005 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thx for taking the time.

apart from Big Jim (EDIT: just spotted in OOT, it looks like he's studying computer science, which is always a big plus [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ), ghazban or TWP (even though the asstard 2 outed me) springs to mind if they want teh job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this sounds good.

xorbie 12-15-2005 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for all the fish.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So long.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm like 90% sure you got the reference, which makes me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

kipin 12-15-2005 08:44 PM

I vote big jim.

No to clayton.

Ghazban 12-15-2005 08:58 PM

I don't mind doing it if I'm needed. No biggie if people would prefer someone else (or multiple someones else). I spend most of my workday on 2+2 so it wouldn't really be a burden. From the look of things so far, this particular subforum doesn't need much in the way of moderating (not like OOT or the WPT trainwreck).