Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Anyone in here tried crystal meth? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398769)

slickpoppa 12-15-2005 02:22 AM

Anyone in here tried crystal meth?

Or talked to someone who has? What is all the hype about this stuff? How does it compare to other drugs? I'm curious

TheBlueMonster 12-15-2005 02:24 AM

Re: Anyone in here tried crystal meth?

if you watched "Law and Order" last night you'd know that crystal meth only leads to unprotected sex with other gay men.

istewart 12-15-2005 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if you lived in Washington or some other uncivilized state you're know that crystal meth only leads to unprotected sex with other gay men.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

12-15-2005 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen you be funny dozens of times, but you are really really bad with your FYPs lately.

THATWACOKID 12-15-2005 02:30 AM

i have tried it one time (well actually a few times in one day). i regret doing it probably just because it's crystal meth and it's bad. i stayed up 48 hours straight. it was actually pretty fun, but it's obviously incredibly addicting so i wouldn't recommend it. it just made me feel wired. i'd imagine it's very similar to coke or any other upper. but ya i feel like a [censored] for doing it. don't do it.

TheBlueMonster 12-15-2005 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen you be funny dozens of times, but you are really really bad with your FYPs lately.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...glass_joe5.gif
that's for being wrong.

ethan 12-15-2005 02:31 AM

Thumbs down, in general.

Very habit-forming. For 2-3 months you're uber-productive and energetic, and you lose weight so people will probably say you look good. Then your skin turns yellow and cracks, your teeth fall out and you get paranoid and violent. You'll age 20 years in 2.

12-15-2005 02:34 AM

Only once, but i still like coke better.

istewart 12-15-2005 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thumbs down, in general .

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao

wacki 12-15-2005 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Or talked to someone who has? What is all the hype about this stuff? How does it compare to other drugs? I'm curious

[/ QUOTE ]

The hype? It makes recovering from heroin look like a breeze.

TheBlueMonster 12-15-2005 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The hype? It makes recovering from heroin e look like a breeze.

[/ QUOTE ]
how about recovering from heroes?

ok, I'm a dick. I'm sure it was just a typo. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

ethan 12-15-2005 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thumbs down, in general .

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, the first few weeks are great [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And there are people who can use it recreationally without getting into trouble. It's fun. Sex on meth is fun. Your house will be clean. The downside to finding out you're not one of those people who can avoid a habit is substantial, though, and that's the main point I'm going for here.

If you're not convinced, try some photos.

MyTurn2Raise 12-15-2005 02:59 AM

sorry...this and crack are the few mainstream drugs I have not tried

12-15-2005 03:01 AM

I hear ladies on meth are easy. Or was that cheap? I can't remember.

slickpoppa 12-15-2005 03:06 AM

Is it me, or does the second chick in those photos look better after using meth? Also, those photos are suspicious. Why would all those people just happen to have photos of themselves in front of a gray wall before deciding to do meth?

ethan 12-15-2005 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, those photos are suspicious. Why would all those people just happen to have photos of themselves in front of a gray wall before deciding to do meth?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mug shots?

12-15-2005 03:13 AM

Looks like Meth gives you herpes.

Boris 12-15-2005 04:15 AM

I've done it twice. I just don't get it. Not sure how people get addicted to it at all. And I have a fairly addictive personality. The shyt is lame.

roundest 12-15-2005 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not herpes. It's people picking at their skin until they have scabs like this all over their bodies. Heavy meth users have so many receptors going haywire all the time that they always feel like something is touching them or bugs are crawling all over them, etc.

A friend of mine that got hooked on meth has lost his wife and two kids, a succesful small business, and as far as I know every friend that he had before he became an addict.

He has stolen from his best friend and business partner (amongst others) along with causing them to default on a sizable business loan.

I talked to him several times a week for years. I don't even know if he's alive.

lighterjobs 12-15-2005 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not herpes. It's people picking at their skin until they have scabs like this all over their bodies. Heavy meth users have so many receptors going haywire all the time that they always feel like something is touching them or bugs are crawling all over them, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

cool.

roxtar 12-15-2005 05:10 AM

Do yourself a favor and STAY THE FCUK AWAY from it. I guess you're asking because you're thinking about giving it a whirl.... Don't.

Blarg 12-15-2005 05:28 AM

I tried it a few times. It was great fun, and is cool for a few hours or something. But it's fiercely addictive. You don't want to start getting "into" it. Getting into crystal meth isn't like getting into pot or something. It's the kind of thing that can consume you and destroy you. Plus do it really fast.

If you're in doubt, just skip it. It's too easy to lose control.

trying2learn 12-15-2005 02:18 PM

i'm with blarg - the few times i've done it, i thought it was fun. i dig uppers though. however, i've seen it ruin more than a couple people, so if you do try it...be careful.

mrkilla 12-15-2005 02:36 PM

it sucks , its like all the good parts of coke and E for about 15 seconds then you feel like [censored]

12-15-2005 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, thats all the dick sucking you need to pay for the meth habit.

Voltron87 12-15-2005 02:40 PM

meth is on my list of "drugs im never going to try, ever". cokes on it too.

sublime 12-15-2005 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i hated doing it, would be up for 2-3 days at a time and unable to fall asleep.

what do you mean by compare? euphoric/pleasurable feelings? its WAYWAYWAY behind heroin.

miajag81 12-15-2005 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. hard drugs scare the hell out of me.

Voltron87 12-15-2005 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. hard drugs scare the hell out of me.

[/ QUOTE ]

im in the same boat, i have a pretty negative stigma associated with everything harder than weed. some hallucinogens i could be convinced to try, but after that its a clear no. i am a pretty big drinker, and have no real problem when i wake up and have no idea what happened from 2am on the last night, whereas i am like "is that coke? no fcking way am i touching that"

sublime 12-15-2005 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

while i was never 'addicted' to meth i am of firm belief that the only thing that would make kicking heroin look like a breeze is having my nuts cut off.

B Dids 12-15-2005 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if you lived in Washington or some other uncivilized state you're know that crystal meth only leads to unprotected sex with other gay men.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

As a resident of Washington state, this is funny as hell and totally on point.

InchoateHand 12-15-2005 02:59 PM

I 100% agree with sublime. Never liked meth that much, did a whole lot of it, it pretty much sucks. I'm a down kind of guy, but I highly, highly, highly doubt the veracity of wacki's claim.

vexvelour 12-15-2005 03:18 PM

This is all not mentioning that however you decide to do it it feels like acid is eating at your insides.

If you want to stay awake for a while, do some blow. Don't get yourself into a likely very bad situation for no good reason. Leave the meth for the hookers.

12-15-2005 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it doesn't. The hardest to quit is crack, followed by H.

I'm not belittling meth, but H has a very very very low recovery rate, second only to rock.

As for the OP, if you want to try some meth, come see me in Dallas, I'll break your fking teeth out with a fkning baseball bat and save you some trouble.

Dont be a fcking moron and lite your life up in a glass pipe.

samjjones 12-15-2005 03:24 PM

http://www.wavsite.com/store/Photo/Full/topgun03.jpg
"You two really are cowboys."

slickpoppa 12-15-2005 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

As for the OP, if you want to try some meth, come see me in Dallas, I'll break your fking teeth out with a fkning baseball bat and save you some trouble.

Dont be a fcking moron and lite your life up in a glass pipe.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt ask the question because I was thinking of doing it. I was just trying to get some insight into why all those hicks are doing it and whether the stories in the media about it are accurate. But thank you for your concern.

PokerBob 12-15-2005 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the great thing about this drug is that it is made by white-trash jackasses and will destroy your life so that you become a white-trash jackass.

Koss 12-15-2005 03:33 PM

One of my co-workers admitted to doing it. All he said was "It felt like I got punched in the nose, then I was awake 4 days straight." I've heard enough about Meth to make me never want to touch it, whether it's true or not. I have a good enough time with alcohol and the occasional pot that I don't find it worth trying anything else.

InchoateHand 12-15-2005 03:35 PM

Koss, your coworker lied to you.

Only way you are staying up for "four days straight" is if you do a LOT of meth, for oh...say...about four days?

krimson 12-15-2005 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Koss, your coworker lied to you.

Only way you are staying up for "four days straight" is if you do a LOT of meth, for oh...say...about four days?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah. I could see being trapped awake for around 12-24 hours past normal bed time if the line he did was big enough, but 4 days requires a bender.