Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   YFGNEASIMIYSITIJGTPAOPUMFGHC! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=325267)

YourFoxyGrandma 08-29-2005 03:25 PM

YFGNEASIMIYSITIJGTPAOPUMFGHC!

That's right, it's time for YourFoxyGrandma's Nobody Else at School is Moved in Yet so I Think I'm Just Going To Play Alot of Poker Until My Friends Get Here Challenge. But please, from now on, refer to it by it's catchier and easier to remember name as displayed in the post title.

I guess it's pretty self-explanatory; I'm at school and none of my roommates/friends are set to show up for another few days, so, hey--poker? Seems logical. I'm thinking about giving the $109s another go since my bankroll is beefy and I don't have a second display to 8-table at the moment, making a marathon at the $55s kindof a waste.

So, I'll be 4-tabling the $109s; My plan is to play 100 tournaments over the next 3 days (8/29-8/31). As always, feel free to join in. I still have a little unpacking to do and I can't concetrate with all this clutter, so the marathon officially begins @ 7:00 PM EST and ends @ midnight of the 31st.

So, yeah; I'm pumped. See everybody at the tables.

Jman28 08-29-2005 03:35 PM

Re: YFGNEASIMIYSITIJGTPAOPUMFGHC!

I can't believe you typed that whole thing out in the title. That's awesome.

The Yugoslavian 08-29-2005 03:41 PM

Damn.

You're one foxy grandma, alright!

Yugoslav

durron597 08-29-2005 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn.

You're one foxy grandma, alright!

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe this post didn't have an image to go with it.

Myst 08-29-2005 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's right, it's time for YourFoxyGrandma's Nobody Else at School is Moved in Yet so I Think I'm Just Going To Play Alot of Poker Until My Friends Get Here Challenge. But please, from now on, refer to it by it's catchier and easier to remember name as displayed in the post title.

I guess it's pretty self-explanatory; I'm at school and none of my roommates/friends are set to show up for another few days, so, hey--poker? Seems logical. I'm thinking about giving the $109s another go since my bankroll is beefy and I don't have a second display to 8-table at the moment, making a marathon at the $55s kindof a waste.

So, I'll be 4-tabling the $109s; My plan is to play 100 tournaments over the next 3 days (8/29-8/31). As always, feel free to join in. I still have a little unpacking to do and I can't concetrate with all this clutter, so the marathon officially begins @ 7:00 PM EST and ends @ midnight of the 31st.

So, yeah; I'm pumped. See everybody at the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are a lot better things that I would do with my time than to play poker at my 1st day at school....

Jman28 08-29-2005 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

There are a lot better things that I would do with my time than to play poker at my 1st day at school....

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
YourFoxyGrandma's Nobody Else at School is Moved in Yet so I Think I'm Just Going To Play Alot of Poker Until My Friends Get Here Challenge

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you want him to do? Go to the library?

wulfheir 08-29-2005 03:53 PM

'A lot' is 2 words.

GL on your challenge.

YourFoxyGrandma 08-29-2005 03:54 PM

Really? Did you read the part about nobody being here? I'm actually curious--what would you do? Keep in mind, you don't have a car.

Myst 08-29-2005 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Really? Did you read the part about nobody being here? I'm actually curious--what would you do? Keep in mind, you don't have a car.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pick up chicks that are just as lonely as you are.

YourFoxyGrandma 08-29-2005 03:56 PM

And you have a girlfriend.