Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   2/4 meatspace juiceland and we have...KK (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=408128)

12-31-2005 03:42 AM

2/4 meatspace juiceland and we have...KK

woot I went to vegas, and playing 2/4 at the stratosphere is a lot like .25/.5 Carribbean Sun, 5-9 players per flop and tasty. I'm sorry if I forget some details of live games, but I suc and like this stuff doesn't like go into pokertracker or whatever. also generally can't remember exactly how many players pre-flop. I have some more hands in mind to post...

I was a bit lost on this one.
BB is tightish/laggro? we have been chatting about online play, and he's confessed that live is too slow and he's an action junky. friendly dude tho.
MP is unknown but standard limping every hand.

2/4 stratosphere wooopie!! it's a live game!

pre-flop: Hero is red kings in the SB.
5 limpers to me and I raise, BB and everyone else calls.
flop: (14 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] holy fek
Hero bets, BB raises, 2 folds, MP calls, 1 fold, hero calls (?)

I figured a 3-bet is bloating here, it's just gonna get capped, and I have a decent flush draw. I wait for a safe turn card..

turn: (10 BB) non-[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], non-connected blank? (can't remember..)
Hero checks, BB bets, MP raises, Hero calls (?), BB folds

ok this is funky. MP's turn donk is weird. I am playing for my flush now I hope.

What is our plan for the river (heart/non-heart/safe card)?

checkmate36 12-31-2005 11:52 AM

Re: 2/4 meatspace juiceland and we have...KK

I would think that on a non-heart river, you could check/call if it's only one back to you. If the betting goes ballistic after you check your probably beat.

bozlax 12-31-2005 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BB is tightish/laggro?

[/ QUOTE ]

Siamese twins?

You're getting 6.5:1 immediate, so you can draw to your flush. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] or king on the river and you call, anything else and you let it go, no worries. I'd start paying attention to MP after a play like this.

checkmate36 12-31-2005 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would think that on a non-heart river, you could check/call if it's only one back to you. If the betting goes ballistic after you check your probably beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just listen to bozlax. My stab at it came up a bit wrong.

12-31-2005 02:35 PM

I would b/f a non-heart river.
I would c/c a heart.

12-31-2005 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would c/c a heart.

[/ QUOTE ]

c/c a [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] really? hmm..

12-31-2005 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would c/c a heart.

[/ QUOTE ]

c/c a [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] really? hmm..

[/ QUOTE ]

With his turn raise, he's indicated his intensions. I don't think there is much chance of this river getting checked through. And getting raised on the river would make me spew up in my mouth a little.

This could be weak though [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]