Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Texas Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Good weekend (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353750)

10-09-2005 07:47 AM

Good weekend

Had a good weekend where I won a 20 seat sit and go at Pacific Poker

Again slowplayed my way to the lead. With just three people left I had 4-7 and the flop came 8-6-J. Turn was a Q and the flop was a 5 giving me the nut straight.

Thankfully everyone went all-in and I called. Won without having to get to heads up which is always a pleasant bonus.

What would make the weekend perfect would be if the Yankees win Game 4. This way I can see Game 5 here.

Vavavoom 10-09-2005 09:02 AM

Re: Good weekend

The Nut straight would be T-9.....Just so u know...

cardcounter0 10-09-2005 09:16 AM

Hmmmm... how many times have I taken all the chips from somebody who thought 7-4 was the nut straight on a
8-6-J-Q-5 board?

Thank you for confirming the pure fishyness of Pacific Poker. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

TheBlueMonster 10-09-2005 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Again slowplayed my way to the lead. With just three people left I had 4-7 and the flop came 8-6-J. Turn was a Q and the flop was a 5 giving me the nut straight.

Thankfully everyone went all-in and I called. Won without having to get to heads up which is always a pleasant bonus.

What would make the weekend perfect would be if the Yankees win Game 4. This way I can see Game 5 here.

[/ QUOTE ]
YAWN. Boring and lazy post Dave. Your worst. You don't seem to be trying anymore. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

XXXNoahXXX 10-09-2005 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Turn was a Q and the flop was a 5 giving me the nut straight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man the flop comes after the turn on Pacific? I gotta get over there, sounds interesting.

10-10-2005 01:05 AM

you never won such a tournament?

TheBlueMonster 10-10-2005 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you never won such a tournament?

[/ QUOTE ]
don't validae the idiot OP with any response....

excepts with really sarcastic ones.

Cancuk 10-10-2005 07:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
YAWN. Boring and lazy post Dave. Your worst. You don't seem to be trying anymore. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your just not putting the effort into it anymore...although, it is nice to see that you have brought back the old pacific poker thing...that was good..stick to what's good.

BottlesOf 10-10-2005 09:37 AM

You winning a sng.....Party going to [censored]..... Yea, overall I'd say it was a good weekend.

blaze666 10-10-2005 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, it is way too obvious that that you just changed a few things like the straight and the turn>flop too make it sound more moronic. WHERE'S THE SUBTLETY? anyway, hoping you'll get back on track dave.