Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   The new Hollywood bonus on BW (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=331437)

LALDAAS 09-07-2005 09:22 AM

The new Hollywood bonus on BW

Is that bonus clearable at the .25/.50 limit? This might be nice for my roomate.

playersare 09-07-2005 09:35 AM

Re: The new Hollywood bonus on BW

with the new rake/points structure on pokerroom network kicking in, it's technically doable but it will take FOREVER. there are definitely better options for 25c players out there.

vulturesrow 09-07-2005 09:40 AM

AT what limits would you say this becomes a decent bonus to clear (assuming max deposit)? Im too lazy to do the math myself right now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

LALDAAS 09-07-2005 10:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
there are definitely better options for 25c players out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

What sites would these be? To date I have had my roomate clear 3 of the allowed boss media site and Paridise are there any other aside from pacific that I am not aware of?

playersare 09-07-2005 10:53 AM

the big hollywood bonus is 15x raked dollars. for micro limits, the UB bonus would be the equivalent of 10x raked dollars since few hands will reach a pot size of $10 or more (when point earnings now are capped at 0.5).

if your roommate cleared paradise, than Absolute should be doable as well, though perhaps slightly tighter.

Party Poker now has "beginner" tables for new accounts, with fixed limits lower than the standard 50c/$1. these should count towards the bonus as well (someone correct me if I'm mistaken).

Interpoker and Carribean Sun are both 5x raked dollars with 1/4 increments for small rakes.

Prima skins like Bet365 and Crazy Poker require 25c raked hands, but may allow 25c/50c LHE for clearing. check with those places before depositing, but if you can, great. Aztec Riches are Poker Metro bonuses are paid as 100% attributed rakeback - not great for $1/2 players, but acceptable for quarters.

timprov 09-07-2005 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the big hollywood bonus is 15x raked dollars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it still 15x, with the rate chage, or did it go up 50% or more along with everything else? If it somehow stayed 15x it's close to a decent bonus, though not at .25/.50 I'm sure. If it bumped to 23x, it's not any good anywhere.

playersare 09-07-2005 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it still 15x, with the rate chage, or did it go up 50% or more along with everything else? If it somehow stayed 15x it's close to a decent bonus, though not at .25/.50 I'm sure. If it bumped to 23x, it's not any good anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe the points conversion rates were only changed on Pokerroom (the rake structure of course has to be the same on all skins, however). so hollywood should still remain 15x for the time being. still gonna be a tough one with the rake changes, especially those between $1/2 and $2/4.