Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   IPod Dilemma (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=407360)

goofball 12-29-2005 08:48 PM

IPod Dilemma

So I go to best buy to get my girlfriend an ipod nano for christmas. I buy it, rush to pick her up at the airport, go home, wrap it etc. We open it up to find out that it's not an ipod nano but the much more expensive ipod video.

To tell or not to tell, that is the question?

KneeCo 12-29-2005 08:50 PM

Re: IPod Dilemma

Haha dude, you messed up.
Didn't notice when you paid?? Didn't notice when you wrapped it???!!!

Dug your own grave on this one, too late to catch it now, hope you at least got creadit for the kickass gift.

ilya 12-29-2005 08:52 PM

Consider it your holiday present from the folks at Best Buy. Besides, the video one isn't THAT much more expensive....it's only a $50-$100 difference depending on which nano model you're comparing to.

emonrad87 12-29-2005 09:09 PM

Wait.. did you accidentally buy the more expensive one and are asking whether to tell the girlfriend, or did best buy give you an ipod video inside of an ipod nano's box?

12-29-2005 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wait.. did you accidentally buy the more expensive one and are asking whether to tell the girlfriend, or did best buy give you an ipod video inside of an ipod nano's box?

[/ QUOTE ]

goofball 12-29-2005 09:12 PM

I paid for the ipod nano, there were 3 of being helped at the same time, and the girl handed me an ipod video. It was in an ipod video box but I, assuming she was competent, didn't look carefully at the box either then or when wrapping it or when opening the box, and it was only after opning the box and holding the physical device that we realized I'd paid for the nano but been handed the video.

vulturesrow 12-30-2005 12:50 AM

Howd you pay for it? This is an important question, do you see why? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: Forgot to say, my answer is to tell.

tdarko 12-30-2005 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I paid for the ipod nano, there were 3 of being helped at the same time, and the girl handed me an ipod video. It was in an ipod video box but I, assuming she was competent, didn't look carefully at the box either then or when wrapping it or when opening the box, and it was only after opning the box and holding the physical device that we realized I'd paid for the nano but been handed the video.

[/ QUOTE ]
ummm, so whats the dilemma? you paid for an ipod nano and got a free upgrade and you are basically wondering about the morality of it all correct?

no dilemma. take the credit and take the sex.

12-30-2005 01:23 AM

Cindy,

I only meant to spend $150 on you, so don't you dare start expecting $300 gifts from me. Its only cuz Best Buy [censored] up that you got this damn expensive Ipod Video... I really only wanted to get you an [censored] ipod SHUFFLE. Lucky bitch.

Love,
goofball

tdarko 12-30-2005 01:28 AM

cindy,

you like the ipod video baby? good cause i felt that we needed to start buying each other gifts like these for b-days and such, you know to show how we really feel about each other...

accept all forms of sex that night, then accept all gifts---then break up with her

pwning,

~td