Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   dating a girl with a lot of guy friends.... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=334930)

whiskeytown 09-12-2005 06:55 AM

dating a girl with a lot of guy friends....

disclaimer: - This is not "the cuddler" from last week - totally different girl.

About 3 weeks ago, I had a goodbye party with a coworker - and one of our coworkers brought his roommate, an attractive 35 year old redhead - this is one hell of a girl - this is one that takes our coworker (and her landlord, by proxy) to the nicest strip club in St. Paul on his birthday - (full nudity AND alcohol) -

she was flirting with me and another guy, but she kinda went for him a bit - and I didn't really put up a fight or try - no biggie - but he's 23 and she's 35, so that was NEVER gonna happen.

So now she asked our friend for my number and I said to give it to her - I may hear from her - but there's a couple complications.

1. - she has a LOT of guy friends - now on that note, she has SHOT DOWN a lot of guy friends - I know she was married once, but no biggie

2. - She likes hip hop/dancing/drinking - all things I don't or am trying very hard to not like anymore - LOL

3. - I know for a fact her biological clock is TICKING - as in BAM BAM BAM - she mentioned she had two miscarriages when she was married - which I probably didn't need to know but I'm sure I nodded and looked interested when she told me [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

SO - if she calls - do I play it cool - go for the kill? - and do I really wanna date a girl with a lot of guy friends, even if she's not actually sleeping with them? I dunno - she is very flirty - not a good sign -

and no <sigh> I am not gonna try to SIIHP - god, that joke was so funny....last year.

RB

meleader2 09-12-2005 07:03 AM

Re: dating a girl with a lot of guy friends....

if you're the jealous type it's never going to happen anyway so just use her. if ur not the jealous type then there's no problem.

BeerMoney 09-12-2005 07:26 AM

Great, another post to let us know you met a girl.

captZEEbo1 09-12-2005 07:36 AM

what does miscarriages have to do with biological clock ticking....am I missing somethere here?

RunDownHouse 09-12-2005 07:53 AM

Jesus, you're pretty pathetic.

Nobody here can answer those questions or help you in any meaningful way.

Yeti 09-12-2005 08:00 AM

I wouldn't worry about it. It's likely she's not fooling around with these guys, they're probably just heading back to her place to cuddle.

MrTrik 09-12-2005 08:01 AM

Go with the flow and see if it works. You'll get some and have time to decide whether you can deal with some of her stuff.

Worst case: You get some and the relationship doesn't work out. But hey, you both would have some fun as you figured out the fate.

zoomOut 09-12-2005 08:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus, you're pretty pathetic.

Nobody here can answer those questions or help you in any meaningful way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't hold back. Tell him how you really feel.

MrTrik 09-12-2005 08:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what does miscarriages have to do with biological clock ticking....am I missing somethere here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not too bright are ya?

If she was trying to get pregnant before, twice, especially the second time after losing the first .... the biological clock was BAM-BAM-BAM back then and it won't go away until she breeds or her body is no longer capable of it.

Skjonne 09-12-2005 08:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1. - she has a LOT of guy friends - now on that note, she has SHOT DOWN a lot of guy friends - I know she was married once, but no biggie

[/ QUOTE ]
So what? You want some or you don't? 35 year old virgins are rare these days, you know?

[ QUOTE ]
2. - She likes hip hop/dancing/drinking - all things I don't or am trying very hard to not like anymore - LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
So what? You'll find other things to do together. It's not like you have to be together 24/7 is it?

Oh and btw, if you don't like drinking, please change you username (I know you can't) [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
3. - I know for a fact her biological clock is TICKING - as in BAM BAM BAM

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, OK. Forget what I said. Just RUN!!11~!1

RUN RUN RUN. Faster faster

yw