Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   The Natl Guard is sinking bodies...not saving for burial (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=328515)

Nicholasp27 09-02-2005 06:44 PM

The Natl Guard is sinking bodies...not saving for burial

friend in Slidell was leaving and the Nat'l Guard are simply tagging dead people and then sinking them...so much for trying to find the family and giving them a proper burial in the future

New001 09-02-2005 06:49 PM

Re: The Natl Guard is sinking bodies...not saving for burial

If the situation is anywhere close to what's being reported, I don't blame them. Take care of the living first, then address the dead.

09-02-2005 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
friend in Slidell was leaving and the Nat'l Guard are simply tagging dead people and then sinking them...so much for trying to find the family and giving them a proper burial in the future

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure your friend who was leaving was really in a position to understand the Natl Guard operations. Did he happen to see any UFOs that coincidentally were fluying around a miltary test facility, too? Maybe he could enlighten us with his thoughts on why they couldn't be made by humans based on his vast knowledge of aerospace engineering that he learned watching an air show once.

Myrtle 09-02-2005 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure your friend who was leaving was really in a position to understand the Natl Guard operations. Did he happen to see any UFOs that coincidentally were fluying around a miltary test facility, too? Maybe he could enlighten us with his thoughts on why they couldn't be made by humans based on his vast knowledge of aerospace engineering that he learned watching an air show once.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you have anything better to do other than troll this forum and make smart-arse remarks?

tek 09-03-2005 11:59 AM

Scott Peterson just wrote in and asked "What method are they using to sink them?"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BCPVP 09-03-2005 12:02 PM

Kinda funny, in a sick way.

bisonbison 09-03-2005 01:17 PM

You have to prioritize.

wacki 09-03-2005 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, link please. I don't believe this and google turned up nothing.

09-03-2005 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You have to prioritize.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree... let's focus on the ones that are barely breathing and need our help.

They didn't keep the dead around during the "great plague" just so they could have a proper burial...

Nicholasp27 09-03-2005 05:38 PM

there is no link

the media isn't gonna show this...they are saying that bodies will be preserved for identification and burial at a later date

this is from a friend who witnessed it with his own eyes