Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   How to close a party account (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376016)

sergsz 11-10-2005 09:11 PM

How to close a party account

Do you just have to email them? Or is there a way to do it from their website or the party window?

Greg J 11-10-2005 09:14 PM

Re: How to close a party account

Email. Tell them you are concerned about the legality of online gambling if you are in the U.S.

m bozeman 11-10-2005 09:28 PM

I did it, and mentioned what you said, and it is closed as of today.

gila 11-10-2005 09:47 PM

email info@partypoker and say "I want to close this account: [name of accout]"

Thanks,
[your name]

That is all that is needed, plain and simple.

wonderwes 11-10-2005 10:10 PM

If you close an account, I assume there is no problem if you choose to reopen an account in a decent time period. Say like 4-6 weeks. If you start a new account do they reopen the same account, or do you get a new username and account?

gila 11-10-2005 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
new username and account

[/ QUOTE ]

Moozh 11-11-2005 01:23 AM

I emailed them saying as close as I can remember:

Hi, after months of playing poker, I have realized that I can't seem to win at this game. To help me resist the temptation to play anymore, I would like my account to be closed. Thank you.

My response:

Thank you for contacting us.

PartyPoker.com has a system in place which will not allow such activities to take place. If you ever come across such a situation, feel free to get back to us and we will be glad to address your concern.

We take great pride in the honesty and fairness of the games we host. To ensure total fairness to each and every player on our tables, our software operates with a Random Number Generator system.

This system operates at the highest level of encryption and randomness, to ensure fairness without exception. This is the system that shuffles the decks and pulls the cards, so that all players have the same likelihood of getting cards.

We are very concerned that you feel the integrity of our games has been compromised. We take great pride in the honesty and fairness of the games we host. To ensure total fairness to each and every player on our tables, our software operates with a Random Number Generator system.

A good random number generator is one that generates numbers that are:

*Evenly distributed, and not related to each other in any way

*Unpredictable.

Also, please keep in mind that our site does not benefit from any players winning or losing. In fact, we would like all our players to win all the time and be happy on our tables, but that is obviously not possible. Poker is primarily a game of skill, but since luck is also involved, there will be times when you will get a bad run of cards. It is not possible for us to manipulate the outcome of the games, and even if it were, we would not indulge in any
activities that would compromise our integrity.

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Santosh
Poker Customer Care

Sephus 11-11-2005 01:24 AM

i bet santosh answers 300 emails/hr. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]