Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The Worst Advice EVER - Ed Miller!!! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=390641)

KSOT 12-03-2005 08:36 PM

Re: The Worst Advice EVER - Ed Miller!!!

Once you're able to beat full ring, 6-max is like a gift from god. I never even tried it until recently because I was sure short handed play was my weak point, but HOLY [censored] are the players ever terrible. It's seriously ridiculous how profitable they are compared to full ring. The only time I ever have a losing session of 6-max is when the deck is ice cold.

12-03-2005 08:38 PM

ring and short handed are two totally different beasts.

sounds like you should have gotten up when you realized you couldnt beat the game......?

Tex

jman220 12-03-2005 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only time I ever have a losing session of 6-max is when the deck is ice cold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure...

admiralfluff 12-03-2005 09:14 PM

Hell yea. 6max at Party is impossible to beat. It's just one giant lottery ticket. I wish I had never wasted my time by ever playing that stupid game. Even the best 6max players in the world can only make 2BB/hr 4-tabling. All of you should save yourselves the trouble, and stick to full ring.

12-03-2005 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where is this article?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's in this month's 2+2 mag

waffle 12-03-2005 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hell yea. 6max at Party is impossible to beat. It's just one giant lottery ticket. I wish I had never wasted my time by ever playing that stupid game. Even the best 6max players in the world can only make 2BB/hr 4-tabling. All of you should save yourselves the trouble, and stick to full ring.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wynton 12-03-2005 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only time I ever have a losing session of 6-max is when the deck is ice cold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe. Haha. I mean. Har Har Haarrrrrrrrrrrrrr De HAR HAR.

jba 12-03-2005 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Once you're able to beat full ring, 6-max is like a gift from god. I never even tried it until recently because I was sure short handed play was my weak point, but HOLY [censored] are the players ever terrible. It's seriously ridiculous how profitable they are compared to full ring. The only time I ever have a losing session of 6-max is when the deck is ice cold.

[/ QUOTE ]

boy oh boy are you in for some good times

12-04-2005 12:59 AM

I've been cleaning up with Ed's stuff 6max makes it better.

TheMainEvent 12-04-2005 01:09 AM

It's clear that you are a winning player on a downswing, stick with it.