Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   breaking bonaduce (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=350591)

gorie 10-04-2005 09:03 PM

breaking bonaduce

has anyone been watching this show ?

i saw the last couple episodes and pretty intrigued now. it's crazy. i feel emotionally abused just watching it.

JihadOnTheRiver 10-04-2005 09:07 PM

Re: breaking bonaduce

it's awesome. to be honest, i hope it ends sad. if it ends with a hug, i will be disappointed.

lucas9000 10-04-2005 09:07 PM

i saw like 48 seconds of it last night and he was interviewing lorenzo lamas or some tool like that. i opted for skinemax instead.

jacki 10-04-2005 09:08 PM

I've seen a few episodes.
It's weird that watching a man fall apart can be entertaining.

mslif 10-04-2005 09:10 PM

I started to watch the episode where he begs his wife to come with him to Vegas with him and she keeps saying no. I thought it was so sad, not because she does not want to go but because he does not trust himself to behave around other women. I could not watch it until the end though, it bored me...

Bigdaddydvo 10-04-2005 09:11 PM

Ever hear the story about how he got a BJ from a prostitute, soon after found out it was a dude, and proceeded to beat the guy within an inch of his life.

He did some time for it.

gorie 10-04-2005 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've seen a few episodes.
It's weird that watching a man fall apart can be entertaining.

[/ QUOTE ]
i know !
i feel really bad, because he is a complete wreck, and probably needs someone like gretchen in his life. but i think she really needs to get out of that kind of relationship. i feel scared for the both of them if she does.!
the episode on sunday was pretty sad , i thought. when he realizes his ' reality show meant to bring in $$ , show everyone what a loving wife he has, and be entertaining cuz that's what he's good at ' turned into him realizing that his his marriage was falling apart on reality tv.

it's messed up that i am anxious for the episode where he slits his wrists [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] i think it's very sad though

gorie 10-04-2005 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i saw like 48 seconds of it last night and he was interviewing lorenzo lamas or some tool like that. i opted for skinemax instead.

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't blame you. but i wonder what you would have thought if you caught the 48 seconds of him chugging a bottle of alcohol instead ? it was very dramatic!

lucas9000 10-04-2005 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't blame you. but i wonder what you would have thought if you caught the 48 seconds of him chugging a bottle of alcohol instead ? it was very dramatic!

[/ QUOTE ]

what is the premise of the show?

thatpfunk 10-04-2005 09:29 PM

the show is great. he is [censored] psycho and it is hilarious.