Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Cleaning your nose (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=396021)

Johnnyj580 12-11-2005 05:57 AM

Cleaning your nose

When I was younger and would occasionally catch my dad picking , bare finger, I was completely disgusted. I used to always use a Kleenex and blow the majority of what I could out and then go into the bathroom and use the Kleenex to pick my way clean.

I'm now 25 and at no time do I find myself EVER giving a second thought to finger-blasting that snot out. The door to my room in my apartment is usually closed AND I can wipe it on the area rug under my bed. No harm, no foul (unless you're the next person to touch the mouse). Well, I guess it falls under the lines of "its not cheating unless you're caught".

Anyway, I'm wondering, am I just getting lazier and don't want to search out the Kleenex? Am I just naturally becoming like my old man? Does everyone do this and somewhere in my youth I steered off onto a Kleenex route? I don't see any other way to play this

tonypaladino 12-11-2005 05:58 AM

Re: Cleaning your nose

What the [censored] is wrong with you? You are [censored] discusting.

young nut 12-11-2005 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Johnnyj580 12-11-2005 06:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This from the guy who stood in a motorist's path for no apparent reason and then smashed his tail light. If you did this to me I would beat the ever-living [censored] out of you.

tonypaladino 12-11-2005 06:42 AM

Apples and oranges nipplefucker

housenuts 12-11-2005 07:48 AM

i always pick my nose again when around close friends. it's something that you do when you're young until you're about 10 and then it's not cool. but once you reach 21+ and you're with buddies just go for it. if they say it's gross just laugh. they'll probably laugh too. as long as you dispose of the boogers properly (ie. not in your mouth, or in the couch cusions) i think it's fine. picking your nose is making a comeback

nothing more satisfying than getting a good nug out

imitation 12-11-2005 08:36 AM

I eat it

cdxx 12-11-2005 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I eat it

[/ QUOTE ]

i remember showing that to my teacher in kindergarden. she was mortified. hehehe

12-11-2005 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

nothing more satisfying than getting a good nug out

[/ QUOTE ]

gross and totally true.

deacsoft 12-11-2005 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

nothing more satisfying than getting a good nut out

[/ QUOTE ]

*FYP