Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   2 Party skins bonus possible? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=312075)

08-10-2005 11:00 AM

2 Party skins bonus possible?

This might be an obvious question, but I haven't been able to find the answer for it. If I have an account on Party and then open one up on Empire (to sign up for an unmentionable deal), would I get the 20% reload bonus on both of them if I deposited money in each account? I assume I'd have to play the raked hands seperately. Is this going to get me into trouble with the site? I would have the same Neteller account for both.

HRFats 08-10-2005 02:41 PM

Re: 2 Party skins bonus possible?

No problem to every concern posted...

terrapin314 08-10-2005 06:13 PM

Did Eurobet for the unmentionable and then Party (that actually gave me a 30% bonus). Just download on a clean computer.

If you need more info, do a search - it has been covered many, many times.

08-10-2005 06:37 PM

Does that mean to un-install other party skins?

Thythe 08-10-2005 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does that mean to un-install other party skins?

[/ QUOTE ]

A clean computer would be one that has never downloaded a party skin before. Just uninstalling most of the times won't work, unless you do other various tasks too. Once you register on a clean computer, you should be able to play on your normal one.

rusellmj 08-10-2005 09:48 PM

I've done both Party and Empire reloads for months now. As a matter of fact, it's the only time I play at either site. I was, however, signed up on both before empire started the banning nonsense.

ellipse_87 08-10-2005 10:22 PM

Sorry in advance for the kinda stupid question, but this is the best place to get an answer. When I sign up with Party (clean computer), do I use the same e-mail address as my Eurobet account? If a different e-mail address is necessary, how do I deal with the subsequent Neteller issues, given that Neteller requires a compatible e-mail address?

Thanks

08-11-2005 08:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've done both Party and Empire reloads for months now. As a matter of fact, it's the only time I play at either site. I was, however, signed up on both before empire started the banning nonsense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. Errrr....what banning nonsense do you mean, though?

rusellmj 08-11-2005 10:43 AM

I use different email accounts for party and empire. There haven't been any neteller issues. A couple of times I've forgotten and used my party email to to contact empire. They always include a suggestion in their reply that I should probably use my empire email to contact them.

"...what banning noonsense do you mean...?"

Empire started banning people 2-3 months ago for what they deemed "bonus abuse". A number of people here got banned and can no longer play there. At least under their old account. Basically they were doing the same thing I described in my previous message. Now Empire has new T&C instead of banning people.