Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Eurobet account trouble (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=383329)

kamelion44 11-22-2005 01:25 PM

Eurobet account trouble

Anybody else having trouble logging into your old Eurobet account now that the merger and new software is done?

roundest 11-22-2005 01:31 PM

Re: Eurobet account trouble

Try this:

I had the Eurobet Poker page open in my browser. I tried to login to the client using the ht1234567 username or whatever. A page opened up in my browser with a little form suggesting that I use my old screenname and my old screenname was in a box. I clicked "submit" and then went back to the client and tried to login again with my old ht1234567 username and it worked.

Just in case you forgot, your username and screenname are two different things at Euro.

11-22-2005 01:34 PM

Clear your cookies.

Soleo 11-22-2005 01:34 PM

Yes. Got nowhere after confirming screen name. But I am not surprised (I'd be if everything go OK with such a big thing as this merger). I wrote eMessage to support and now hope that they will settle my problem soon.

Soleo 11-22-2005 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Clear your cookies.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yohoo! It worked. Next time I stated the client it promised to confirm screen name again and I passed to login [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Thanks!

Cassidy 11-22-2005 01:41 PM

I had cashier problems and phoned support. They said they were looking into it. Not a good start.

I must say that I find the Poker Room interface pretty poor compared to the Party/Eurobet one. Not a good start either.

I don't think I will be staying with Eurobet after the $600 bonus is done.

Python49 11-22-2005 01:50 PM

installing the software isnt even working for me... when i try to install just says not a valid win32 application.

JeffO 11-22-2005 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
installing the software isnt even working for me... when i try to install just says not a valid win32 application.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same problem I'm having. I tried deleting cookies like another poster suggested, but I'm still getting the same error message when downloading.

POKhER 11-22-2005 03:23 PM

Well they switched to PokerRoom servers or something today, so maybe thats causing it? Should be a new software patch though?

I just got a mail about it today. Don't know, have yet to sign up.

goodguy_1 11-22-2005 05:44 PM

I made the transition just fine .

The problem I'm having right now is that the EuroBet Lobby ie individual games stats are taking ~30 seconds to update when I want stats on a game -this sux the big one.

I then closed EuroBet and opened BetonBet another PokerRoom skin to test whether it was a PokerRoom server issue or just EuroBet and that lobby is fine all table stats update in 2-3 seconds....so right now EuroBet's connection ie the lobby has tons of lag.

I also tried 2 different broadband connections BellSouth DSL and Comcast Cable and had problems with both- EuroBet needs to fix this now..this is a unacceptable...I wont play here if it's gonna take 30 seconds for stats to refresh on individual tables...