Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Suggestion for a new virus (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354639)

CORed 10-10-2005 04:15 PM

Suggestion for a new virus

All that is necessary to disable the flop color side bet and blackjack is the removal of two files from the client PC. Lots of two plus twoers have already done this. While this solves the immediate problem of popping up a blackjack table or sidebet panel when you really just wanted to bring a poker table into focus, it doesn't solve the more serious problem. Party is trying to cut out the middle man (us) and take the money directly from our fish. Clearly, what is needed is a virus that will delete the two image files from a PC. How to spread the virus? Simple: Offer pattern mapper, "cheat" progam or something like that, that checks for the two files on startup and deletes them. A little email or chat spam, and the fish will all download it. This could be the first beneficial virus or trojan horse ever created.

mattw 10-10-2005 04:21 PM

Re: Suggestion for a new virus

this is going too far.

scotty34 10-10-2005 04:22 PM

I don't know why, but I found this quite amusing.

nervous 10-10-2005 04:26 PM

I'm in.

scotty34 10-10-2005 04:29 PM

It should also create a popup displaying a starting hand chart recommending 60% VPIP.

Wabby 10-10-2005 05:06 PM

Now we are talking [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Guthrie 10-10-2005 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It should also create a popup displaying a starting hand chart recommending 60% VPIP.

[/ QUOTE ]
No! I had a guy last night who was 80%. I don't want him to tighten up on me.

Dazarath 10-10-2005 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All that is necessary to disable the flop color side bet and blackjack is the removal of two files from the client PC. Lots of two plus twoers have already done this. While this solves the immediate problem of popping up a blackjack table or sidebet panel when you really just wanted to bring a poker table into focus, it doesn't solve the more serious problem. Party is trying to cut out the middle man (us) and take the money directly from our fish. Clearly, what is needed is a virus that will delete the two image files from a PC. How to spread the virus? Simple: Offer pattern mapper, "cheat" progam or something like that, that checks for the two files on startup and deletes them. A little email or chat spam, and the fish will all download it. This could be the first beneficial virus or trojan horse ever created.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which two files are they?

kapw7 10-10-2005 05:40 PM

I can imagine that even if some Russian hacker does this you will be the one going down after posting this.

duke44 10-10-2005 05:51 PM

If you are going to go through that trouble, why not make the virus read the hole cards and send them to a central server?

Oh wait, people already do this.