Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   name my business. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=299812)

man 07-25-2005 01:00 AM

name my business.

I'm starting a remodeling (painting, floor refinishing, drywall work, mostly a lot of subcontracting) business soon. I'll be doing part-time work during the school year, and when I graduate next may I'll be doing jobs full time.

problem: my last name is somehow hard for people to pronounce, and Pawle Remodeling just sounds bland. my friend recommended Royal Flush Remodeling, and then I punched him. I also considered Pawle's Erection ("We get it up every time!"), but.. yeah that's dumb.

so I need a cool name that will get me jobs & chicks.

go.

Drew16 07-25-2005 03:25 AM

Re: name my business.

I have a huge wang remodeling

?

Matt Williams 07-25-2005 03:37 AM

SIIHP Remodeling Co.

That way, when a hot chick asks what the SIIHP stands for, you already got one foot in the door!

lucas9000 07-25-2005 10:11 AM

first thing that popped into my head:

[ QUOTE ]
you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now, latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back," all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!

[/ QUOTE ]

diebitter 07-25-2005 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
SIIHP Remodeling Co.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, you beat me to it!

diebitter 07-25-2005 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so I need a cool name that will get me jobs & chicks. go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pawle's Modeling Agency

Okay, might not get you jobs, but who cares?

Bulldog 07-25-2005 10:22 AM

Good With My Hands

coffeecrazy1 07-25-2005 10:27 AM

Pawle's Hand Jobs - "We Do It Anywhere in the House!"

bd8802 07-25-2005 10:29 AM

Retart & Moran Remodeling

Shajen 07-25-2005 01:52 PM

Man Inc.