Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   BYE BYE POKERNOW (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=236958)

JAque 04-21-2005 07:02 PM

BYE BYE POKERNOW

It is official. I will assume this means PokerNow not longer exists as a separate entity

I don't know what will happen to the players that have accounts at Pokernow and Party. Their accounts may be merged with the Party account.

"PokerNow will become a fully fledged part of Party Poker"

JAque

hogua 04-21-2005 07:02 PM

Re: BYE BYE POKERNOW

Where did you see this?

J_B 04-21-2005 07:09 PM

It's legit. I heard it too. just came out within the past 15 mins.

theredwave 04-21-2005 07:10 PM

Link?

hogua 04-21-2005 07:12 PM

OK, fine. Where do you here it? Do you have a link to the whole story?

J_B 04-21-2005 07:31 PM

No link.. Got an email from my rakeback person. She's been reliable every time up until now. No reason for me to doubt her.

Now, I don't know if this means PN would shutdown or just be owned by Party. I'm guessing they don't know that yet.

GrannyMae 04-21-2005 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No link.. Got an email from my rakeback person. She's been reliable every time up until now. No reason for me to doubt her.

Now, I don't know if this means PN would shutdown or just be owned by Party. I'm guessing they don't know that yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you are a n00b in the general public and had only a PN acct, there will be nothing to do. if you have accounts at both, i'm told you will have to choose which acct you want and the other will be closed

teddyFBI 04-21-2005 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if you are a n00b in the general public and had only a PN acct, there will be nothing to do. if you have accounts at both, i'm told you will have to choose which acct you want and the other will be closed

[/ QUOTE ]

and what's the word on what will happen to people who had rake agreements with PN -- or more importantly, those who were PN affiliates to begin with. Is the entire affiliate arm of PN being essentially dissolved?

teddyFBI (NOT an affiliate for PN, lest there be any speculation)

Tapin 04-21-2005 07:43 PM

I suppose this means it's just slightly too late for me to open a PN account for the deposit and IGMPAY bonuses?

Drat. That was on my list for tomorrow night.

Guess it'll have to be Intertops or Multi, then [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

OrangeKing 04-21-2005 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope (and expect) it's this simple. Just in case though, I think I'll be a wimp and take my money to clear some leftover bonuses at other sites after clearing this party bonus...just to stay on the safe side until the smoke clears.