Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Should Syntax Be Banned? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=101294)

gabyyyyy 07-09-2004 01:09 PM

Should Syntax Be Banned?

William 07-09-2004 01:15 PM

Re: Should Syntax Be Banned?

As usual, Gabyyyyyy, you are walking the wrong path.

Do you realy think everybody should start posting polls about whether to ban other posters.

Would you like to see one concerning yourself?

Sometimes I wonder how unintelligent a peson can actually be. There seems to be no bottom....

W.

Oski 07-09-2004 01:17 PM

If you had any guts, you'd make the post be: "Who should hit the road, Gabyyyy or Syntax."

tiltboy 07-09-2004 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you had any guts, you'd make the post be: "Who should hit the road, Gabyyyy or Syntax."

[/ QUOTE ]
A loser leave town poll (obvious implication omitted)

Syntax 07-09-2004 01:42 PM

What's the deal with this gabyyyyy you turncoat muthaphucker? I never had any beef with you. As a matter of fact you sent me this PM one night out of the blue, I don't even know you:

[ QUOTE ]

06/30/04 10:32 PM
Wussappp

You playing at all. I'm so bored, need anyone to watch you play and make you nervous?? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

gabyyyyy 07-09-2004 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would you like to see one concerning yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure.

gabyyyyy 07-09-2004 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's the deal with this gabyyyyy you turncoat muthaphucker? I never had any beef with you. As a matter of fact you sent me this PM one night out of the blue, I don't even know you:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06/30/04 10:32 PM
Wussappp

You playing at all. I'm so bored, need anyone to watch you play and make you nervous?? LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all you didnt even respond to my pm. Second, I did not even vote in this poll. I just wanted to see the general consensus.

Syntax 07-09-2004 01:51 PM

Well, I didnt respond cause I didnt get it untill the next day. I don't really give a $hit about the poll, its only gonna be the same bastard with his thirty accounts putting in the votes anyway.

This november Vote YES on proposition ban Syntax

benfranklin 07-09-2004 01:55 PM

I thought syntax was already banned at 2+2 [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Oh, wait. That's in the books. Never mind. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

thomastem 07-09-2004 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I didnt respond cause I didnt get it untill the next day. I don't really give a $hit about the poll, its only gonna be the same bastard with his thirty accounts putting in the votes anyway.

This november Vote YES on proposition ban Syntax

[/ QUOTE ]

Since I'm the bastard that supposedly has 30 accounts I take offense to this statement. You have been warned!