Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Post up here if you've joined Poker Players Alliance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=396376)

memphis57 12-11-2005 08:42 PM

Post up here if you\'ve joined Poker Players Alliance

Just curious how many people have taken advantage of this Party-PPA offer and joined up. If you did, were your bonus terms 7x and 30 days?

For those who don't know, PPA is a US interest group org that's trying to get off the ground to "keep poker legal" in all forms, online, club, neighborhood games, etc. A longtime LV gaming attorney named Anthony Cabot is leading the start-up. It has a good start on fund-raising thanks to the online poker sites, but it needs live, breathing, tax-paying, voting, individual US citizen members to increase its clout with legislators.

This is obviously in PP's interest so they've worked out a deal where they're quietly offering a $100 bonus to new members. When you sign up at PPA, you get a 10-digit registration code and if you enter that code when making a deposit at Party, you get a 20% up to $100 bonus. Mine had a 7x raked hand requirment and 30 days to clear.

I don't think there is a web page on Party that formally describes the bonus, but several of us have gotten the message after making another deposit. Some have even signed up at PPA on faith and entered the number at Party and it worked, so it appears you don't have to get the offer first. I guess Party could discontinue at any time, though, so you could email them before paying the membership fee if you want to be sure.

Now, given that it costs $15 to join versus $100 bonus, any properly trained 2+2 bonus whore will do this just for the free cash. But the fact is, we NEED an organization like this to protect our right to play onine poker, so this really is a win-win situation.

pokergrader 12-11-2005 09:41 PM

Re: Post up here if you\'ve joined Poker Players Alliance

I joined, and the $80 is cleared an in the bank. Thank you PPA.

kdog 12-11-2005 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I joined, and the $80 is cleared an in the bank. Thank you PPA

[/ QUOTE ]

ewile 12-11-2005 10:07 PM

I'm definitly going to do this within a day or two. Sounds like a good deal all around.

nukemar25 12-11-2005 10:17 PM

I joined and got the bonus

Rogue5 12-11-2005 10:31 PM

Worked for me, bonus cleared no problem. Received the PPA shirt, pin and membership card a couple days ago.

12-11-2005 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wmspringer 12-11-2005 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]