Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Angelina Jolie - The Horror, The Horror... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=396722)

MrMon 12-12-2005 11:09 AM

Angelina Jolie - The Horror, The Horror...

I don't think you'll hear about this in the U.S. press. Who knew that Brad Pitt was just a beard...

I'm still Jolie's lesbian lover

That's one scary looking woman.

My mind is still reeling...

Exsubmariner 12-12-2005 11:13 AM

Re: Angelina Jolie - The Horror, The Horror...

I wonder if Brad would ever love Angelina enough to allow the third person in bed. Even if she was exclusivly a lesbian. I never thought I'd say this, but I now am jealous of Brad.

rusellmj 12-12-2005 11:18 AM

“She is beautiful. Her mouth is amazing. I’ve never kissed anyone with a bigger mouth than Angelina. It’s like two water beds — it’s like this big kind of warm, mushy, beautiful thing.

I thought this was funny. Nice tattoo she has there.

MrMon 12-12-2005 11:30 AM

Hmmm. Apparently this woman has been dyking up the Hollywood scene. Known conquests include Madonna, Jolie, Ione Skye.

She's supposed to be a supermodel? I'm just not seeing that.

We need a poll.

BCPVP 12-12-2005 11:31 AM

http://www.tlm.k12.nd.us/Assets/Mr_Yuck.jpg

InchoateHand 12-12-2005 11:35 AM

I think "supermodel" is rather generous for a woman who appeared in CK ads, and apparently, a single cover of Vogue.

She's also a bit of a stalker, and has tried to cash in on this story pretty much anytime Jolie [censored] someone, which means a couple times a day.

MrMon 12-12-2005 11:35 AM

NSFW

Vavavoom 12-12-2005 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
NSFW

[/ QUOTE ]

She is not attractive at all....Model My ASSSSSSSS !!

CrazyEyez 12-12-2005 12:52 PM

Where's Jolie's lesbian lover? And why do they have all those pictures of Tuan Lee? No poker in OOT please.

This thread is a tease.

trying2learn 12-12-2005 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where's Jolie's lesbian lover? And why do they have all those pictures of Tuan Lee? No poker in OOT please.

This thread is a tease.

[/ QUOTE ]

this was funny...

i thought the thread was gonna have an ugly picture of angelina...which i thought to be impossible...appears i was right...again.

man 12-12-2005 12:57 PM

nice apocalypse now reference mon. comparing angelina jolie's love life to the insanity of war is money.

trying2learn 12-12-2005 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nice apocalypse now reference mon. comparing angelina jolie's love life to the insanity of war is money.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's actually a heart of darkness reference...for the literary nits.

Luv2DriveTT 12-12-2005 01:03 PM

Jenny Shimizu is no joke, she is incredibly hot in person. You might remember her from the CK ONE ads a few years back, haven't seen her in anything in the past 2-3 years however but that doesn't mean a thing since my head is buried in the sand since I discovered poker.

Sad however that she needs to disclose this to help her career (I've heard the rumor before, so its probably true). If she liked guys I'd do her - no questions asked. Alas, she is pure bull.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Maulik 12-12-2005 01:08 PM

i guess some people can't get beyond the lack of hair... but jesus look at that profile very excellent.

ultra lame publicity stunt, not surprising this isn't picked up in the US they love AJ too much.

man 12-12-2005 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
woah, it's like a double reference and I didn't even know it. I got pwned.

mason55 12-12-2005 01:19 PM

I think she's pretty asthetically pleasing. She's not Hollywood gorgeous, but those girls are a dime a dozen.

B Dids 12-12-2005 01:41 PM

She's [censored] sexy.

I can't believe you people are taking The Sun as a credible source.

I have no idea how it's a shock that Jolie might have slept with a chick, seeing as how every straight chick in the world wants to sleep with her.

MrMon 12-12-2005 01:48 PM

Given British libel laws, you can be pretty sure it's true.

Also considering that if you google it, it's all over the gay press, and has been for some time, it's true.

Finally, considering how OOT picks apart any decent looking woman, yet some of you consider this one sexy, this just reinforces my opinion that I am one of the few sane people left in this world...

Luv2DriveTT 12-12-2005 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Given British libel laws, you can be pretty sure it's true.

Also considering that if you google it, it's all over the gay press, and has been for some time, it's true.

Finally, considering how OOT picks apart any decent looking woman, yet some of you consider this one sexy, this just reinforces my opinion that I am one of the few sane people left in this world...

[/ QUOTE ]

If she is good enough for Angelina...

fyodor 12-12-2005 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Apocalypse Now was heavily influenced by Heart of Darkness as was the poem The Hollow Men which is why Kurtz in AN (named for Kurtz in HoD) reads from THM when we first meet him.

trying2learn 12-12-2005 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Apocalypse Now was heavily influenced by Heart of Darkness as was the poem The Hollow Men which is why Kurtz in AN (named for Kurtz in HoD) reads from THM when we first meet him.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a complete thread hi-jack now, but AN was not influenced by HOD...it's based on it. BIG difference.

uw_madtown 12-12-2005 02:30 PM

Anyone else giggle at this topic because in their head they read it as "Angelina Jolie - The Whore, The Whore..." ? No? Just me? Okay then.

Luv2DriveTT 12-12-2005 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else giggle at this topic because in their head they read it as "Angelina Jolie - The Whore, The Whore..." ? No? Just me? Okay then.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, but nice avatar. Can I have a candy cane?

Blarg 12-12-2005 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm. Apparently this woman has been dyking up the Hollywood scene. Known conquests include Madonna, Jolie, Ione Skye.

She's supposed to be a supermodel? I'm just not seeing that.

We need a poll.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had no idea Ione Sky was either into that or had such incredibly low standards.

This woman is pretty notably ugly, dyke or not.

Suddenly Brad seems a lot dumber and less enviable to me. As a matter of fact, outright stupid.

Blarg 12-12-2005 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i guess some people can't get beyond the lack of hair... but jesus look at that profile very excellent.

ultra lame publicity stunt, not surprising this isn't picked up in the US they love AJ too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Face is ugly, no boobs, gawdawful tattoo.

This is what you think is pretty?

Rockatansky 12-12-2005 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Being contrarian is awesome. Get with the program.