Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Do you guys keep records of your online play?.... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=391742)

bookie socks 12-05-2005 11:00 AM

Do you guys keep records of your online play?....

If so, what do you keep track of, and what do you use to keep track of it (like a note book or journal)?

12-05-2005 11:05 AM

Re: Do you guys keep records of your online play?....

Yes, I would say that most good players keep track of their play. I have Poker Tracker, which downloads all of my hands histories, and I also keep track of wins/losses, bonuses earned, etc. in an Excel spreadsheet.

12-05-2005 11:33 AM

The idea of someone playing online, and then keeping their records in a notebook in longhand = hilarious.

theblitz 12-05-2005 11:34 AM

I actually keep a list of bonuses earned in PT.
I add them as ficticious hands.

I have now started to keep a spreadsheet of my current holdings in each poker site. I found I was forgetting how much I had.

soko 12-05-2005 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually keep a list of bonuses earned in PT.
I add them as ficticious hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't think you might confuse your BB/100 and wind up thinking your a better player than you really are, or do you only play while bonus whoring?

darkcore 12-05-2005 12:11 PM

i use pt for my play and a spreedsheat for my overall roll (how much on which site, bonuses... )

Cancuk 12-05-2005 12:46 PM

I keep all my records in a journal. Beside them i paste pictures of my favourite things, so it's kinda like a scrapbook.

TheIrishThug 12-05-2005 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you don't think you might confuse your BB/100 and wind up thinking your a better player than you really are, or do you only play while bonus whoring?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
i use pt for my play and a spreedsheat for my overall roll (how much on which site, bonuses... )

[/ QUOTE ]

Isura 12-05-2005 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The idea of someone playing online, and then keeping their records in a notebook in longhand = hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, it's not that hard. Tuesday +$30, Wednesday -$25.

trainslayer 12-05-2005 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm one funny dude then. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I keep a note book. Draw a line down the middle of the page for two columns. Date - site - limit - time - buyin - cashout - net. Fill one column go to the next. Not that big of a deal. Running totals at top for total loses, total wins.

Thank you and have a nice day.