Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   My Night Has Been a HellRide (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=348038)

Skip Brutale 10-01-2005 01:41 AM

My Night Has Been a HellRide

Last night my roomate's ex-gf was over and asked if I wanted to go to some show with her. For some reason, I agreed, unfortunately it is in a town like 45 minutes away at a church. Today I realized this was going to suck but my roomate told me these 2 guys Im friends with from a couple hours away would be coming so I decided to go.

We drive over there, and no one I know is there. It is just a bunch of high school scene kids. I decide Im just going to sit in my car until the show starts. It doesnt start on time. I sit. I sit some more. My friend's ex tells me her and her friend are going to go to taco bell.

I decide if no one I know has came by the time they get back I'll ask if her friend can give her a ride home and I will take off. But they are gone a long time. A real long time. I decide [censored] it, Im just going to drive home, Im sure her friend can give her a ride.

I stop at a gas station and see some friends, they invite me to this girl's house and I assume she lives in that town so I agree to follow them. She lives in the next town over and it's out of my way and like 20 minutes from where Im at at the gas station.

We finally get there and I use someone's cell to call that girl's friend to ask if she can give her a ride home. No there is no room in her car, I have to come back for her. Damnit, its like another 30 minutes to get back there. I decide to just leave now.

Walking through her front yard to my car its really dark. She lives out in the woods and I cant see where Im stepping. Next thing I know Im falling down, I somehow turn over to my back and start rolling over. I find myself in what appears to be the bottom of a ditch with a recent back injury re-awakened, a sore shoulder, and my left wrist cut and bleeding. Damnit!

I drive all the way back there and by the time Im back the show is over. And that girl, tells me this other guy can give her a ride home. Great. Im glad I spent all night sitting in my car, driving around, and falling in ditches.

MyTurn2Raise 10-01-2005 01:45 AM

Re: My Night Has Been a HellRide

poboy's right...this place is full of pussies

Skip Brutale 10-01-2005 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
poboy's right...this place is full of pussies

[/ QUOTE ]

pussies!? where!

SCfuji 10-01-2005 01:52 AM

hey skip

you know this already but you got owned a few times. dont let girls make plans and dont just say oh ill come get you because she most likely didnt ask everybody and wants to own you.

ggnore bro

Skip Brutale 10-01-2005 02:01 AM

Also, I have no interest in her sexually.

lu_hawk 10-01-2005 02:46 AM

You are a vagina, and always will be.

pearljam 10-01-2005 02:58 AM

You are a dick, and always will be.

MCS 10-01-2005 04:32 AM

When I was with the Fiasco band, it was a DEMON HELL RIDE.