Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   MIke Vick = My Hero (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=336244)

kasey2004 09-13-2005 09:19 PM

MIke Vick = My Hero

I just [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] watching him play.

My Falcons are looking solid after takin down the Eagles week one.

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Kasey [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

sublime 09-13-2005 09:20 PM

Re: MIke Vick = My Hero

I love watching him play also, but man he has awful accuracy.

kasey2004 09-13-2005 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did u see his strike to Jenkins in double coverage.

P
E
R
F
E
C
T

I do agree at times he can look pretty bad with his throws but, i think he is starting to roll with the West Coast offence.

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Kasey [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

sammysusar 09-13-2005 10:55 PM

yeah he might at suck at throwing a football but he is still a great qb.

kyro 09-13-2005 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

doesn't matter dood. he can run like wikked fast. which makes him the best passer in the game!!!!

FishHooks 09-13-2005 11:14 PM

he has one of the best guns in the NFL, he just needs to become a little smarter when throwing, he might actually have too much confidence in his arm, and with crappy recievers that's not good.

sammysusar 09-14-2005 07:24 AM

last time i checked the rules the qb is allowed to run with the ball and not just pass it.

PokerMatt 09-14-2005 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did u see his strike to Jenkins in double coverage.

P
E
R
F
E
C
T

I do agree at times he can look pretty bad with his throws but, i think he is starting to roll with the West Coast offence.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a pretty nice throw, but I think it's a bit early to say he's rolling with the WCO. He barely completed 50% of his passes (he was missing open receivers frequently) and the running game was helped somewhat without Trotter in there. I'm not saying that's why Philly lost (I'd blame Reid's reluctance to stick with the running game and McNabb not taking off when he had the room), but Labinjo was on his ass many times when Trotter might have plugged that hole.

RacersEdge 09-14-2005 02:59 PM

The ATL offense looked very good in the first half - weak in the 2nd. The same pattern from last year. I'm not sure why they abandone the roll-out with the option to throw to a 6 yard deep receiver and a 12 yard deep reciever - or run. It worked great once in the first quarter, never to be seen again.