Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Parking Lot Pet Peeves (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404797)

phil_ivey_fan 12-25-2005 10:06 PM

Re: Parking Lot Pet Peeves

[ QUOTE ]
My will be that people that speed in a parking garage. I mean you know people are walking around inside, and it is probably tight if its an older model garage. People that come through flying at 25-30mph need a good bitch slap to the face. Speeding in the garage saves little time, and you are putting random people walking around at risk.

[/ QUOTE ]

this only slightly annoys me. when these same ppl slam on the breaks and have the nerve to make the "get the [censored] out of the road" face at me after almost ending my life...that sir is when I start thinking devious and destructive thoughts. EVEN more so when its in my apt complex as I feel the need to be extra curdious around my neighbors.

Burdzthewurd 12-25-2005 11:15 PM

Paying $200 to park in pothole-filled parking lots outside at Umass-Amherst, getting shoveled in by the plows when it snows, and having to park 5 minutes from my dorm because the parking lot directly behind my dorm is full of stupid-f*cking freshman who never move their cars. Walking down the hill to my dorm also sucks since it's covered in ice [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Guy Incognito 12-25-2005 11:37 PM

People that hug the inner line when parking at the end of a row.

People who lack the coordination to accurately back into a space, but attempt to do so anyway.

People who park illegally when there are spaces available 40 feet away.

smb394 12-25-2005 11:50 PM

People who insist on taking the time to back into a spot when there is a long line of cars behind them (esp. in garages).

People who don't pull-through when the opportunity is available.

Sponger15SB 12-26-2005 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf? why should people do this?

smb394 12-26-2005 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf? why should people do this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think with the way most people drive, going forward out of their spot saves time (b/c they can't drive backwards). I'm flexible on this one, but maybe it's more of a personal preference thing, don't know.

Alobar 12-26-2005 01:44 AM

dude, you expect the average fat and lazy american to use stairs or wait on an elevator??

DCJ311 12-26-2005 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dude, you expect the average Eurotrash or Japanese businessman to use stairs or wait on an elevator??

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I mentioned that I was at the Bellagio. No Americans go there.