Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   LaDanian Tomlinson for MVP (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404952)

Victor 12-26-2005 02:42 PM

Re: LaDanian Tomlinson for MVP

lj has been the mvp since he was named starter.

tolbiny 12-26-2005 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MVP should go like this:
1. Steve Smith
2. Peyton Manning
3. Shaun A
4. LT
5. Carson Palmer

[/ QUOTE ]

More important to his team than any one else in the league.

Dudd 12-26-2005 03:21 PM

What about Tiki for MVP? Without him, their offense would be in serious trouble.

ThaSaltCracka 12-27-2005 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know he's your star, but it's only time before those hits catchup to him, and let's not forget that Shaun will be 29 next year

[/ QUOTE ] I agree, I think last year, this year, and next year will be his three best seasons, with this year being the best. As a Seahawks fan, I really don't want to see more than a 3 year deal for Alexander in the offseason.

DMBFan23 12-27-2005 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know he's your star, but it's only time before those hits catchup to him, and let's not forget that Shaun will be 29 next year

[/ QUOTE ] I agree, I think last year, this year, and next year will be his three best seasons, with this year being the best. As a Seahawks fan, I really don't want to see more than a 3 year deal for Alexander in the offseason.

[/ QUOTE ]

if he does decline, he could definitely play a marshall faulk-esque third down back/change of pace role for the remaining seasons...of course they'd have to restructure the [censored] out of what is likely to be a blockbuster deal, but they were gonna do that anyways

12-27-2005 04:58 AM

just thought i'd toss this out there LT has yet to find the endzone in the last four weeks.

thats the final quarter of the season - and he has 0 TDs (of any type)

Jack of Arcades 12-27-2005 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if he does decline, he could definitely play a marshall faulk-esque third down back/change of pace role for the remaining seasons...of course they'd have to restructure the [censored] out of what is likely to be a blockbuster deal, but they were gonna do that anyways

[/ QUOTE ]

Shaun has a 3rd-down type back? He can't catch...