Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Omaha/8 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   well done gergery! (no content) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=390923)

12-04-2005 02:15 AM

well done gergery! (no content)

Hi everybody. I've been lurking for a while now, this forum is awesome! I think Greg has done an excellent job with his site, www.o8poker.com

I've found the hand examples to be particularly valuable. Thanks Greg.

12-04-2005 06:59 AM

Re: well done gergery! (no content)

LET ME ASK ASY9OU THIS. WOULD YOUR PURPORSTED GEREGRY GO ALL IN WHNE I HAVE QUADS DUECES WITH JUST TPO FUILL 555522? BACK DOWN, JUNIOS. GERNGRY WRITES A GOOD GAME, BUT HE CAN'T WALK THE TALK!

12-04-2005 10:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LET ME ASK ASY9OU THIS. WOULD YOUR PURPORSTED GEREGRY GO ALL IN WHNE I HAVE QUADS DUECES WITH JUST TPO FUILL 555522? BACK DOWN, JUNIOS. GERNGRY WRITES A GOOD GAME, BUT HE CAN'T WALK THE TALK!

[/ QUOTE ]

Word of advice. When you're drunk, stay away from cars and computers. Just have another pumpkin shake.

gergery 12-04-2005 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Friends don't let friends drink and type.

12-04-2005 12:59 PM

Greg has a solid site for people wanting to better their O/8 game. Nothing is "revolutionary", but the advice should be helpful to 90% of O/8 players.

Beavis68 12-04-2005 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Word of advice. When you're drunk, stay away from cars and computers. Just have another pumpkin shake.

[/ QUOTE ]

He can play in the highway all he wants, just stay out of the drivers seat.

colgin 12-04-2005 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi everybody. I've been lurking for a while now, this forum is awesome! I think Greg has done an excellent job with his site, www.o8poker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, to all that. I am fairly new to O/8 and (in addition to this forum) have found Gergery's site very helpful. I hope he keeps updating it.

gergery 12-05-2005 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, to all that. I am fairly new to O/8 and (in addition to this forum) have found Gergery's site very helpful. I hope he keeps updating it.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the feedback guys, i appreciate it.

i've been playing alot more recently instead of updating the site, but if you let me know of something of interest i'll see if i can add it.

or if you want to write something you think should be up there....

-g

Wolffink 12-05-2005 04:34 PM

Great site. I like Ribbo's site too.

I'd like to see more hands described, more pl08 strategy articles. Please.

12-06-2005 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All the rest of nonsense in this thread aside, I second the sentiment.

Thank you, sir.