Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Should I come back to fullring? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=402337)

Fryguy 12-20-2005 09:13 PM

Should I come back to fullring?

I've been getting TOOLED on at sh for the past 8000 hands. Down like 400bb. Still +bb/100 over 20k hands, but damn have I been getting whooped on.

I'm thinking about coming back and playing fullring again. Has anybody come back to fullring after playing a few thousand hands of sh?

Thoughts?

NateDog 12-20-2005 09:46 PM

Re: Should I come back to fullring?

Yes. I played about 1500 hands of 1/2 to clear the last party reload. Never ran so well, 10+/100. It seemed easier to narrow hand ranges, and my opening standards from LP where alot larger than when I played only full. However, I am now reverting to the mean [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

trainslayer 12-20-2005 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been getting TOOLED on at sh for the past 8000 hands. Down like 400bb. Still +bb/100 over 20k hands, but damn have I been getting whooped on.

I'm thinking about coming back and playing fullring again. Has anybody come back to fullring after playing a few thousand hands of sh?

Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't yet but been thinkin about it. I do play some fr occasionally. I mainly went to 6max cause it was so hard to find a full game at stars. That appears to have improved somewhat. I just afraid I'll be too laggy at fr now.

edit: I've also been playing a lot of sng's lately for a nice change of pace.

jaxUp 12-20-2005 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I mix the 2 on an ongoing basis. I enjoy both for different reasons and like the variety

bottomset 12-20-2005 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I mix the 2 on an ongoing basis. I enjoy both for different reasons and like the variety

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought once I moved upto 3/6 6max that I was done with fullring for good, and for the most part I was right, but this month I've logged a few thousand hands of FR and its been a lot of fun, and a nice breakup from the constant steal/defend nature of 6max