Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   full tilt poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404607)

12-24-2005 03:20 PM

Re: full tilt poker

I heard Full-Tilt is not that great for limit. Can anyone confirm or deny?

jack_of_hearts 12-24-2005 03:35 PM

I've been play 3/6 5/10 and 8/16 full there lately. Usually at night 3-4 tables of 3/6 available 3 of 5/10 and sometimes a 8/16 available but not always.

Pokeraddict 12-24-2005 03:40 PM

From what I see most of the limit action is 6 max.

12-24-2005 04:16 PM

The Full Tilt bonus is impossible to clear at any limit no matter how many tables you play at a time. The games are very tough, unless you don't consider Phil Ivey and Jennifer Harmon tough opponents. 2+2ers have no reason to play there. Ever.

Quicksilvre 12-24-2005 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Full Tilt bonus is impossible to clear at any limit no matter how many tables you play at a time. The games are very tough, unless you don't consider Phil Ivey and Jennifer Harmon tough opponents. 2+2ers have no reason to play there. Ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Definitely not true. I cleared about $400 worth in the last 4 days playing 5/10 limit and 1/2 nl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. These are certainly very different opinions...

12-24-2005 09:46 PM

I've cleared the whole $600 bonus at limit 5/10, 4 tabling. It cleared at almost exactly $20/hour. You also get (slightly reduced) rake. If you play this level, or higher, it is a great bonus. Further, with regard to tough opponents, I haven't faced Jen or Phil at 5/10 (and I don't expect to). The average vpip seems , on average, a little lower than Party, but apart from that, I haven't noticed any difference in the quality of play, Merry Christmas, Mahogany17.

Maulik 12-25-2005 08:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not true. Their games are soft like anywhere else.

Maulik 12-25-2005 08:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I heard Full-Tilt is not that great for limit. Can anyone confirm or deny?

[/ QUOTE ]

deny.

Isura 12-25-2005 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Trying to keep the fish to yourself eh? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

12-25-2005 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Trying to keep the fish to yourself eh? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least there's one sarcasm detector working today.