Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Best alcoholic drink/shot that few people have heard of.... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=355054)

TheBlueMonster 10-11-2005 02:30 AM

Best alcoholic drink/shot that few people have heard of....

it would be interesting to see what kind of cool concoctions are out there. I'll start with...
Name : Sexy Green Alligator
Ingredients :sweet and sour mix
Midori melon liqueur
1/2 oz raspberry liqueur
1/2 oz Jagermeister liqueur
Directions : Pour melon liqueur and sweet & sour mix into a shot or glass. Drizzle raspberry liqueur onto the side of the glass, and top with jager. Properly made, this shot will consist of 3 layers.
Make sure you drink it all at once.

mason55 10-11-2005 02:32 AM

Re: Best alcoholic drink/shot that few people have heard of....

Flaming Lamborghini
- 1 oz Galliano
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 1 oz Blue Curacao
- 1 oz Chartreuse

Rate This Drink:
Directions/Comments: Pour Galliano & Chartreuse into the martini glass. Pour the Kahlua & Blue Curacao into different shot glasses. Light the martini glass and drink fast with a straw. While drinking add both shot glasses to the martini glass.

That's the best drink that people haven't heard of to convince them that they want...

TheBlueMonster 10-11-2005 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Pour Galliano & Chartreuse into the martini glass. Pour the Kahlua & Blue Curacao into different shot glasses. Light the martini glass and drink fast with a straw. While drinking add both shot glasses to the martini glass.

[/ QUOTE ]
bonus points if there's a really cool way to drink it

NLSoldier 10-11-2005 02:49 AM

the striptease. doug (gonores) made it up. I forget the details but its tanguray and lemonade and orange juice and like 3 other kinds of alcohol...he will have to give the recipe.

TheBlueMonster 10-11-2005 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the striptease. doug (gonores) made it up. I forget the details but its tanguray and lemonade and orange juice and like 3 other kinds of alcohol...he will have to give the recipe.

[/ QUOTE ]
I await this eagerly.

The Goober 10-11-2005 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bonus points if there's a really cool way to drink it

[/ QUOTE ]

years ago in france I had a drink called "la cucaracha", I think. I dunno what was in it but you drink it with a straw (quickly) while it's on fire. The bartender made us all some, lined them up, and then set them all on fire with a little blowtorch.

Hermlord 10-11-2005 03:22 AM

Birthday Surprise (Birthday Cake, etc.):

Fill shot glass half-and-half with Bacardi Limon and Frangelico. Cover a lemon with sugar. Lick off the sugar, do the shot, then suck on the lemon. I swear to God tastes exactly like a birthday cake.

-----------------------
Sudden Death:

Put a penny at the bottom of a beer glass. Fill with beer until you can't see the penny. Then fill with Everclear until you see it again. Down it. Bonus points if you swallow the penny.

Claunchy 10-11-2005 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Birthday Surprise (Birthday Cake, etc.):

Fill shot glass half-and-half with Bacardi Limon and Frangelico. Cover a lemon with sugar. Lick off the sugar, do the shot, then suck on the lemon. I swear to God tastes exactly like a birthday cake.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is called a Chocolate Cake, and lots of people have heard of it.
Edit: I think a Chocolate Cake gets lemon vodka though, not rum. Whatever.

Pat Southern 10-11-2005 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Sudden Death:

Put a penny at the bottom of a beer glass. Fill with beer until you can't see the penny. Then fill with Everclear until you see it again. Down it. Bonus points if you swallow the penny.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds pretty brutal, but something I'd like to try. How dark of a beer do you use for this? I assume you aren't talking about Natty Light...

MyTurn2Raise 10-11-2005 03:40 AM

Sunny Screwdriver
4 oz vodka
11 oz Sunny Delight
put in a few cubes too

Like a screwdriver, only it tastes sweeter, has less citric acid, and gets one drunk quicker