Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   O/b games in Las vegas (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=322967)

Kraqer 08-25-2005 09:20 PM

O/b games in Las vegas

Hello, I am a big online 8/b player and am looking for some live games in vegas 5/10+ that reguarly run. So does anyone have any suggestions on the best game? I heard mirage? Is that game consistantly going? Any information is appreciated thank you.

Jeffage 08-25-2005 09:23 PM

Re: O/b games in Las vegas

Dunno about Mirage, but Bellagio has 20-40 O8 pretty consistently. I think I heard a 5-10 Omaha8 called at Mirage when I was there. I played briefly in a 10-20 game with a half kill at Wynn when I was there (not sure if this game goes everyday, but most seemed like regulars - so probably). Orleans probably has it too...

Jeff

Mano 08-25-2005 09:59 PM

Mirage has a (usually) good 5/10 Omaha 8 game with a full kill.

tyler_cracker 08-25-2005 11:01 PM

I think Wynn has settled on 6-12 full kill. It is frequently running on weeknights, and probably weekend afternoon/evenings.

Orleans sometimes has as many as 2 4/8 1/2 kill tables running. They also have an O8 tournament twice a week.

kyleb 08-26-2005 05:02 AM

The Wynn had a wonderful 10-20 halfkill game going, but is no longer around since it broke so much. It's now 6-12 with a full kill, and it gets going at nights and the weekends.

The Orleans has 4-8 halfkill (pretty sure, might be full) and allegedly has 10-20 once in awhile.

The Mirage has a soft 5-10 fullkill game that goes in the afternoons and evenings, sometimes into the late nights.

The Hilton Las Vegas has an O8 game too, but I don't know much about it to be honest.

I highly recommend the Wynn and the Mirage.

Moneyline 08-26-2005 05:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The Hilton Las Vegas has an O8 game too, but I don't know much about it to be honest.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Hilton's room isn't open yet, but they plan on spreading 10/20 with a half kill. Whether or not they're succesfull at spreading it is another matter.

Dynasty 08-26-2005 05:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Hilton's room isn't open yet, but they plan on spreading 10/20 with a half kill. Whether or not they're succesfull at spreading it is another matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

They've got no chance of keeping that game going.

jayheaps 08-26-2005 09:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dunno about Mirage, but Bellagio has 20-40 O8 pretty consistently. I think I heard a 5-10 Omaha8 called at Mirage when I was there. I played briefly in a 10-20 game with a half kill at Wynn when I was there (not sure if this game goes everyday, but most seemed like regulars - so probably). Orleans probably has it too...

Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

The 20 at bellagio is probably the worst played of all the games you mentioned. And its probably not close.

domester 08-26-2005 10:32 AM

Jay,

When you say "worst," do you mean a bunch of regular tightwad nits or worst players that make for easy pickings?

jayheaps 08-26-2005 11:13 AM

yum yum... easy picking. As loose and passive as any 3/6 on the internet. occasionally it gets aggressive if a certain asian female plays, but it is a yummy game.

I haven't played it much since the 40 mixed started running regularly and I know a few players moved over but i think it still is a great game.