Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Anyone know how to change screenname on stars?? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=300133)

pooh74 07-25-2005 02:23 PM

Anyone know how to change screenname on stars??

Can this be done w/o a new account? Cant seem to figure it out...

thx

pooh

AngryCola 07-25-2005 02:29 PM

Re: Anyone know how to change screenname on stars??

[ QUOTE ]
Can this be done w/o a new account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, unless Stars decides they like you so much that they are willing to make an exception.

Don't count on it, though.

David 07-25-2005 03:03 PM

1 way-close account and open a new 1.

spamuell 07-25-2005 03:05 PM

I wonder who will be able to help you with this more, the zoo or support@pokerstars.com . What a conundrum.

pooh74 07-25-2005 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder who will be able to help you with this more, the zoo or support@pokerstars.com . What a conundrum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wondered that too...then I thought the zoo would do...until your response.

But real nifty way of showing that you know how to contact PS support...good stuff.

cheers mate

spamuell 07-25-2005 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought the zoo would

[/ QUOTE ]

For questions about Stars, think again. If it was party, fair enough but stars will reply to any email you send within minutes and their response will be accurate.

augie00 07-25-2005 07:13 PM

No. Maybe if you've been a loyal customer and have generated thousands of dollars worth of rake for them, and you point that out. But probably not.

TStokes 07-25-2005 07:17 PM

They changed my name for me all I did was write them an email wishing to change. I did not have to give an excuse either. They just said it would be a one time deal.

TStokes 07-25-2005 07:20 PM

also I used to play at stars when I first started out. I stopped playing there about 6 months ago except for the multis every once and a while and I wrote the email and got it changed about a month ago.

AAmaz0n 07-25-2005 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They changed my name for me all I did was write them an email wishing to change. I did not have to give an excuse either. They just said it would be a one time deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

you have to be kidding me. I've been trying for over a year, I even cornered Lee in Vegas during the WSOP and got my kneepads out. the rat just said afterwards "sorry honey, it's a rule......., and you need to wipe your chin."

they have made me live with that stupid typo I made when I signed up and have been downright unkind any time I suggest that changing the lower case o on there to my standard 0 (zero) shouldn't be such a big deal.

Shauna