Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   "My Account" section in party lobby (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=369792)

11-01-2005 05:20 PM

\"My Account\" section in party lobby

anyone having any problems logging into the My Account section of the poker lobby?

it keeps returning to the blank user id/password screen when i enter my details and hit login.... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

anything similar? any ideas?

Edit: for some reason i thought maybe CS may be able to help.....they did....they explained what the My Account section was for and not to disclose my password to anyone...thanks [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

wonderwes 11-01-2005 05:28 PM

Re: \"My Account\" section in party lobby

could easily be an issue with cookies and your browser.

GrannyMae 11-01-2005 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone having any problems logging into the My Account section of the poker lobby?

it keeps returning to the blank user id/password screen when i enter my details and hit login.... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

anything similar? any ideas?

Edit: for some reason i thought maybe CS may be able to help.....they did....they explained what the My Account section was for and not to disclose my password to anyone...thanks [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have had exact same problem with affiliate section.

each time i have the problem, i clear my temporary internet files (not cookies) and i get out of the looping.

11-01-2005 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

each time i have the problem, i clear my temporary internet files (not cookies) and i get out of the looping.

[/ QUOTE ]

tried this and still no joy......i cant believe they're starting to rig "My Account" now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

11-01-2005 11:20 PM

Remember don't give your password to anyone.

ENJOY!

LoveDub 11-02-2005 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go into IE, then Tools/Internet Options, then select Privacy, and then either press the Default button if possible, or if you do not wish to use the defaults, click on Sites and Always Allow partypoker.com.

11-02-2005 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Go into IE, then Tools/Internet Options, then select Privacy, and then either press the Default button if possible, or if you do not wish to use the defaults, click on Sites and Always Allow partypoker.com.

[/ QUOTE ]

worked....woo hoo....now i can get my towels... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

ty