Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Big Coincidences You've Experienced (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=362644)

10-21-2005 07:28 PM

Re: Big Coincidences You\'ve Experienced

well yeah, I realize that can happen, but I was thinking along the lines of his family must have been inbred

PITTM 10-21-2005 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i once met two random people with my same first and last name in the same day on a trip to myrtle beach.

[/ QUOTE ]

lexington brian? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

rj

ghostface 10-21-2005 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Air Force - Basic Training - 1982
Saw a guy in the shower I thought I recognized. We hung out in different crowds, but went to the same High School. At 18 years old, it was pretty weird.

Onaflag...........

[/ QUOTE ]

the story just goes downhill from here

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm suprised it took like 5 responses for a flame to pop up.

SheetWise 10-21-2005 07:32 PM

A guy who worked for me was telling me the story of his weekend one Monday -- and I was telling him about mine. The more details we gave, the more it became apparent that the two girls were roommates -- we had been at the same apartment at different times. I went to the lake boating and camping, and came back Sun. meeting the roommate -- he had stayed with my dates roommate Fri/Sat. They lived about 15 mi. from where we lived. We all met in different places. The city was about 2MM at the time. Weird.

10-21-2005 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Saw a guy in the shower I thought I recognized.

[/ QUOTE ]

So gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're thinking of the Army. Sorry you're confused.

Onaflag......... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

In the Army we kept our eyes straight ahead.

<font color="white">[censored] </font>

Dominic 10-21-2005 07:36 PM

Just last wweek, my finacee, Sticky Wicket, was on a flight to New York from Las Vegas....she starts having a conversation with the older gentlman next to her. She tells him she's going to NJ....he says he's from NJ....she says, "oh, my finace is from NJ - a small town called Upper Saddle River. " The guy says, "I'm from Upper Saddle River - what's your fiance's name?"

She tells him my last name - his eyes grow wide. "Are you going to marry Dominic or Chris?"

The guy was my family's next door neighbor for 20 years! I gew up with him as my "2nd Dad" but we hadn't seen or talked to one another's families in over ten years.

protocol 10-21-2005 07:45 PM

I bought a used car last summer from an ad I saw in the newspaper. As I was signing the title, I noticed that the original name on the title was the same name as my high school chemistry teacher. There's around a million people in the metro area so I figured it's probably just a coincidence, but I asked the woman I was buying the car from about it, just in case. Sure enough, it was him. She turned out to be the widow of my now-deceased chemistry teacher(I hadn't even known he was dead).

This kind of freaked my out for the first couple weeks that I was driving it.

Unabridged 10-21-2005 07:53 PM

i once called 3 songs in a row on winamp with a 100+ playlist on random

TheTROLL 10-21-2005 07:54 PM

Old girlfriend's cellphone number and my then office number ended in the same digits. The same SIX digits.

ddubois 10-21-2005 09:11 PM

My name is Daniel DuBois. I picked up some girl at a bar. We go out, etc. I get her address. She lived on DuBois lane.