Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Closed Empire Account, can I reopen? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=317416)

BigHef 08-17-2005 08:16 PM

Closed Empire Account, can I reopen?

Hi, I play a lot on Party with RB of only 20%, and a few months ago had my Empire account closed. Is it possible for me to open an Empire account now with a good trusted affiliate? I have been playing 10/20 a good deal lately, and have heard a lot about the VIP club and good RB figures. Is it possible, and is it worth doing?

Thanks in advance, no spam please.

J_B 08-17-2005 08:26 PM

Re: Closed Empire Account, can I reopen?

try it and let us know. I know not of anyone here that has tried.

jman220 08-17-2005 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi, I play a lot on Party with RB of only 20%, and a few months ago had my Empire account closed. Is it possible for me to open an Empire account now with a good trusted affiliate? I have been playing 10/20 a good deal lately, and have heard a lot about the VIP club and good RB figures. Is it possible, and is it worth doing?

Thanks in advance, no spam please.

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably won't be able to, but you can open an account at Eurobet (another skin of party, just like empire). You can get rb there.

BigHef 08-17-2005 11:10 PM

Thanks, I have been looking into Eurobet also. Is the VIP club at Empire really worth trying to reopen? I've looked a few places and no one really knows if I can reopen, and of course Empire won't answer me straight away [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

jman220 08-17-2005 11:21 PM

Why were you banned in the first place?

Edit: Oh, I see you typed "closed", not banned. Why/how did you close yoru account? What was the reason you gave?

BigHef 08-17-2005 11:27 PM

Banned is a strong word, it was simply closed because I had two accounts from back where they didn't mind you opening both, and only ever used the Empire account for an occasional bonus.

That's why I was hoping if I went thru an affiliate and they could see I wouldn't just use the account for bonuses they might let me hook one up again.

Thought maybe someone else had tried this but maybe not

jman220 08-18-2005 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Banned is a strong word, it was simply closed because I had two accounts from back where they didn't mind you opening both, and only ever used the Empire account for an occasional bonus.

That's why I was hoping if I went thru an affiliate and they could see I wouldn't just use the account for bonuses they might let me hook one up again.

Thought maybe someone else had tried this but maybe not

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand. You had 2 empire accounts and one was closed? Is the other one still open? What I'm getting at, is if you voluntarily had them close your account, for some reason, then you may be able to open a new one, but if they closed it for a reason (abusing their TOS by having multiple accounts), then it is doubtful.