Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Paradise.......PSO newbie question (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=384026)

11-23-2005 01:37 PM

Paradise.......PSO newbie question

so im finally gettin round to opening a paradise account to get the initial bonus and current bonus.....dont have time to play them but as far as i can make out, i can withdraw and play them again...they never expire, right?

so on to my real question.......

whats the best deal to go for on PSO to sign up through them? or is there anyone else to sign up through?

i already have PT and they dont mail the chips, poker table etc to europe so as far as i can see, my options are the giftcards or the 6000 points......which turns into the best deal?

timprov 11-23-2005 01:46 PM

Re: Paradise.......PSO newbie question

Paradise bonuses never expire.

The points are usually the best deal. They're better than the $50 promo giftcards, because you can just go to the PSO store and buy $60 worth of giftcards with them. Plus a bunch of rooms have 9000 point upgrades.

All the promo prizes are worth less than the points except Poker Academy Pro and the NJs.

11-23-2005 01:47 PM

Paradise is an upgrade site, so you can do 9000 points. Definately the best deal then.

Paradise bonuses don't expire but you only have 60 days to complete PSO.

11-23-2005 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Paradise is an upgrade site, so you can do 9000 points. Definately the best deal then

[/ QUOTE ]

an upgrade site? do i need to do anything other than sign up for this upgrade in points to take effect? site is telling me 6000 points....

timprov 11-23-2005 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Paradise is an upgrade site, so you can do 9000 points. Definately the best deal then

[/ QUOTE ]

an upgrade site? do i need to do anything other than sign up for this upgrade in points to take effect? site is telling me 6000 points....

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to look in the Promotions forum at PSO for the upgrade.

11-23-2005 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks...its amazing how easy and obvious this thing is once u know where to go for the info [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

so just before i actually sign up, just a little confirmation

- i can deposit $200 to get the 25% initial bonus
- i can then withdraw immediately and re-deposit $1000 to get the current 10% bonus
- i can then withdraw the $1000 and leave the bonuses for ever if i want
- i have to clear the PSO promo within 60 days.....should get to it by mid January [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

apologies if any of the above seems very obvious but i dont wanna makes a bags of it and then make a new thread about how "paradise robbed me etc etc"

MrMon 11-23-2005 02:51 PM

Sounds like you have it. If you have the money, you can deposit the $1000 straight on top and only make 1 withdrawal.

cgwahl 11-23-2005 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks...its amazing how easy and obvious this thing is once u know where to go for the info [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

- i can then withdraw immediately and re-deposit $1000 to get the current 10% bonus
- i have to clear the PSO promo within 60 days.....should get to it by mid January [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

apologies if any of the above seems very obvious but i dont wanna makes a bags of it and then make a new thread about how "paradise robbed me etc etc"

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, maybe not. I don't think the bonuses are stackable anymore. The last line on the terms reads this:

This deposit bonus is not valid in conjunction with any other current Paradise Poker deposit bonus promotion

Now maybe you'll get lucky. I recall the Halloween bonus some people were able to do the initial sign on and then the Halloween one, but there were also a couple threads where people were unable to stack them.

May want to verify with Paradise first...

11-23-2005 04:21 PM

i shot them an email and they told me that i was entitled to the initial deposit bonus and they referred me to the TURKEY link to check the current reload....extremely helpful [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

i'll deposit for both and post as to how i get on....im sure ur all at the edge of ur seat in anticipation [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

luvmick 11-23-2005 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

- you can deposit $400.00 and get up to 25% with PSO code