Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Not feeling very important (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=365333)

Stu Pidasso 10-25-2005 05:59 PM

Not feeling very important

Yesterday I sent an email to VIP@partypoker.com. In the email I asked a couple questions one of which was

How can I tell how many hands I have played towards achieving my goal of 8000 raked hands?

Well so far no response from the VIP group. Anyone know the answer? Nothing shows up on my bonus screen. I have a pretty good ideal from my pokertracker stats but would like to know what Party has on record.

Stu

BigBiceps 10-25-2005 06:06 PM

Re: Not feeling very important

Did you try going to the My account section of their website and clicking on bonus details?

That worked for the other bonuses, so I would check there first.

Stu Pidasso 10-25-2005 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you try going to the My account section of their website and clicking on bonus details?

That worked for the other bonuses, so I would check there first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it says nothing.

Stu

10-25-2005 06:31 PM

i was wondering the same thing. I have not found anything on the site or when i log in to tell me how far I'm at. I saw a thread where a guy sent them an email and they mailed back with his stats. this is the only way i know of getting this info.

10-25-2005 07:02 PM

Check them in PokerTracker

rt1 10-25-2005 07:03 PM

as suggested before, use poker tracker for this sort of thing.

palman 10-25-2005 09:36 PM

The VIP program (at least in my case) should give you an individual customer service person to take care of you. I got her personal email, and even her personal line and cell (although they are international #'s out of Gibralter)

The only email I sent got a reply in a few hours.

10-25-2005 09:56 PM

which e mail did u send it to, to get such a quick response?

Stu Pidasso 10-25-2005 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The VIP program (at least in my case) should give you an individual customer service person to take care of you. I got her personal email, and even her personal line and cell (although they are international #'s out of Gibralter)

[/ QUOTE ]

My customer service person did not have her own email address(at least thats what she told me when I asked).
Still haven't got a reply to my inquiry.

Stu

MicroBob 10-26-2005 02:05 AM

I asked my VIP rep this in my phone-call with her.
It's not on the site or in your account section.

As far as they are concerned, there is no way for you to check.

Obviously we do have pokertracker for such things.

I guess if you gave them a call or an e-mail they might give you the latest figures (for example...when my rep called me for my october offer, she mentiones that I had played EXACTLY 8,327 raked-hands already this month that I would get credit for).