Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   I need some help VERY QUICKLY (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=159808)

MHoydilla 12-09-2004 06:38 PM

I need some help VERY QUICKLY

I am trying to get an accurate copy of a hand played in 2003 WSOP. The hand I need is the one that knocked Phil Ivey out 10th when Moneymaker filled on the river with his AQ againest Phils turned 9's filled. I need chip counts blind and bet sizes and the name of the 3rd player in the hand who folded TT to MM flop bet. I need this info by 9PM Eastern time. thanks in advance to anyone who trys to help.

AngryCola 12-09-2004 06:41 PM

Re: I need some help VERY QUICKLY

Why?

Also, I'm not sure the stack information is going to be easily attainable.

Easy E 12-09-2004 06:48 PM

Wasn't there a pokerpages article on this, or something on RGP (a long one, about seeing Phil after the knockout, looking sick?)

MHoydilla 12-09-2004 07:00 PM

I host a poker radio show in Vegas on KLAV 1230 AM thurs from 8-9 PST, it can also be heard via the net at klav1230am.com. I found a site with the info last week, wrote the wrong site down and after 1.5 hrs of websurfing can not find the hand.

zaxx19 12-09-2004 07:01 PM

If some donkey( relative to Ivey..) caught to knock you out when it looked like you were gonna have like a 25% chance of winning the WSOP main event wouldnt you feel ill??

Oh well I guess he probably felt pretty bad till he went home looked at his bank account online and saw all those zeros....that will cheer you up pretty quickly. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

AngryCola 12-09-2004 07:33 PM

Hmm.. that is a good reason to need it quickly.

I'll look around and see if I can't find something.
No guarantees, though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Russ McGinley 12-09-2004 07:38 PM

The player who folded TT was Jason Lester.

Russ McGinley 12-09-2004 07:50 PM

MM bet 70k on flop and 200k on turn.

MHoydilla 12-09-2004 08:35 PM

Thanks Russ do you know the blinds, chip stacks, or preflop action as well?

Daliman 12-09-2004 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If some donkey( relative to Ivey..) caught to knock you out when it looked like you were gonna have like a 25% chance of winning the WSOP main event wouldnt you feel ill??

Oh well I guess he probably felt pretty bad till he went home looked at his bank account online and saw all those zeros....that will cheer you up pretty quickly. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, how quickly it is forgotten the stallion hit a 2 outer n his own right...