Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   absolute and PT (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=356290)

FishHooks 10-12-2005 05:49 PM

absolute and PT

Do you have to get your hand histories e-mailed? Also does Poker Ace HUD work with absolute? Thanks

CountDuckula 10-12-2005 06:54 PM

Re: absolute and PT

[ QUOTE ]
Do you have to get your hand histories e-mailed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not any more; they now store them to the HD in a folder (C:\Program Files\Absolute Poker\HandHistory unless you installed Absolute somewhere other than \Program Files). This only changed a few days ago (Friday, I think?).

[ QUOTE ]
Also does Poker Ace HUD work with absolute? Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it; the current version of PokerTracker doesn't yet work with Absolute (however, there is a BETA patch available; see the discussion here ) for info. I don't know exactly what PokerAce needs; does it get its data from PT?

-Mike

10-12-2005 07:31 PM

PT is working fine at Absolute for me...now.

GT+ is working as normal too if thats any help

PokerAce 10-12-2005 10:29 PM

PokerAce Hud will support Absolute in the next release, due out very soon.

Fryguy 10-12-2005 10:48 PM

does absolute log observed hands or only played hands?

PokerAce 10-12-2005 11:45 PM

Absolute does log observed hands to some extent, but it doesn't log enough information on those hands for PokerTracker to import them. However, they do contain enough info for PA Hud to operate, so you can see the stats of those players on the table before sitting down.

FishHooks 10-13-2005 12:25 AM

Cool thanks.

Nice job on the software too, I love it!!

Fryguy 10-13-2005 12:46 AM

Wait, i thought pa took all of it's information from pt databases? So if PT can't import the hands, how does PA get information to display stats?

[ QUOTE ]
Absolute does log observed hands to some extent, but it doesn't log enough information on those hands for PokerTracker to import them. However, they do contain enough info for PA Hud to operate, so you can see the stats of those players on the table before sitting down.

[/ QUOTE ]

blackize 10-13-2005 12:49 AM

I imported all my Absolute hands yesterday. My PT database shows all the same stats it does for every other site.

TheHammer24 10-13-2005 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love your product!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]