Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Who is #5? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=40328)

jek187 07-25-2003 07:16 AM

Who is #5?

I've noticed that you can no longer rate other members. However in the profile there is now a member # which seems to go in ascending order based on date/time of signup in September when we moved to the new forums. #1-4 are almost certainly Mason, Zee, and the Sklanskys. So, who was the 1st "regular" to sign up?

I'm #42 ~70 ahead of Granny [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hung 07-25-2003 07:19 AM

Re: Who is #5?

I am 1102.
I'm a newbie [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

jek187 07-25-2003 07:25 AM

The plot thickens

Sorry to pull an OC here, but I feel the need to post my research into this ultra important question.

Mason, Mat, DS, Zee, and Chuck are 3-7. So, now who is #1 and #2? And if they're not regulars, who's #8?

Gus 07-25-2003 08:01 AM

if you go to User List... then sort it out by "register on", you will get the list of user by ascending Number. However, there does not seem to be any #1.

#2 is some guy called 'admin'... never heard of him before, and he never posted a message. very strange name as well, I wonder who that could be

jek187 07-25-2003 08:21 AM

Thanks Gus I don't know how long I would've taken to figure that out on my own.

#8 is MG in NJ. The 1st Zooer is MS Sunshine at #9. There, I'm glad we got this solved. I don't know about you guys, but I thought it was a fascinating journey.

MS Sunshine 07-25-2003 09:07 AM

"The 1st Zooer is MS Sunshine at #9."

Any honor that signifies having no life, I'm right there at the front of the pack. I had no life last September, I have no life now and expect to have no life far into the future. If anyone here has a life that they would be willing to lend me for a few days so I can see what I'm missing, please PM me.

MS Sunshine

dux 07-25-2003 10:06 AM

Wow, things sure have changed. Time to check out what number I came in at...

RollaJ 07-25-2003 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had no life last September, I have no life now and expect to have no life far into the future

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, its gotta be tough living on a ski resort and playing poker in your living room while sitting in your underwear.

If youd like to borrow my life of sitting in an office 8 hours a day and 3 hours commuting every day.....Please PM me maybe we can work something out [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

MS Sunshine 07-25-2003 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I had no life last September, I have no life now and expect to have no life far into the future

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, its gotta be tough living on a ski resort and playing poker in your living room while sitting in your underwear.

If youd like to borrow my life of sitting in an office 8 hours a day and 3 hours commuting every day.....Please PM me maybe we can work something out [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not so fast, I want the option to wear shirts with a tight collar and a tie. Also if there is not a least an hour commute in heavy traffic your proposal will not even be considered.

MS Sunshine

RollaJ 07-25-2003 02:46 PM

It takes me an hour on the way in and 1.5-2 hours on the way home. The kicker is that I live 13 miles from where I work. (Jingle)I Love New York!(/Jingle).

Sorry, but no tie on Friday [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]