Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Techie SnG questions - a whole bunch (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=407267)

Snarf 12-29-2005 06:00 PM

Techie SnG questions - a whole bunch

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone had a question, they'd start their own thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I did [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

1) Is there a stat-overlay program for SnGs? Should I be using it? What program? Links please?

2) Is there something I am missing about PS multi-tabling. (trying to learn) - is there some special program/beta/setting SOMETHING. or is it really JUST resolution and nothing more?

3) Is there a trick for catching up on old PS tourney summaries? ::I'm gonna try emailing my list of 100+ SnGs to Customer support and see what they say...

4) (non tech related) If your BR is small...at what point (% wise speaking) do you buy SNGPT? Meaning - if I only had 200 BR online, should I buy it? What if I had 400? etc...

5) What programs are available for reviewing a SNG? Poker tracker? (I just DLed another one...can't remember name...) What programs do those who study intensely each SnG suggest?

um...thats all for now...

12-29-2005 06:35 PM

Re: Techie SnG questions

As opposed to my lame-ass 100% technical question, I think these are legitimate cross-cutting SNG questions that would be a lot better addressed STTF regulars than anyone else. (So back off that MOVE trigger moderators)

On #3 - don't you just save them to your HD automatically? I was and I didn't even realize it.

I'd love to hear answers on the others.

Snarf 12-29-2005 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As opposed to my lame-ass 100% technical question, I think these are legitimate cross-cutting SNG questions that would be a lot better addressed STTF regulars than anyone else. (So back off that MOVE trigger moderators)

I'd love to hear answers on the others.

[/ QUOTE ]

You echoed the thoughts in my brain dude.

Snarf 12-29-2005 07:02 PM

o.k. now that this thread is 'fixed'...

^^ Bump

12-29-2005 07:07 PM

You should buy SNGPT even if you have to stop eating for a week in order to do so.

I use SNG Tracker software and its perfect for my needs.

I don't play on PS, so can't help you with the rest.

roundest 12-29-2005 07:10 PM

1) PokerAce HUD
2) I don't understand this question.
3) Don't konw. Sorry.
4) If you plan on playing a lot in the future, SNGPT is a must regardless of BR size.
5) I use PT for a lot of different things. It's a must have as well. Again, SNGPT.

12-29-2005 07:50 PM

I think on #2 you're talking about something like the PP beta for PS right? Never heard anyone mention anything like that. Would be nice if PS would just come out with a 2/3 or 1/2 size client, that does the same thing. Everything's pretty huge now on my monitor @ 1280. I could read 1/2 size text pretty easily I think.

Snarf 12-29-2005 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think on #2 you're talking about something like the PP beta for PS right? Never heard anyone mention anything like that. Would be nice if PS would just come out with a 2/3 or 1/2 size client, that does the same thing. Everything's pretty huge now on my monitor @ 1280. I could read 1/2 size text pretty easily I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

They got nothing then? :-(

Its SOO big.