Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   age/education/occupation (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=289975)

johnnybeef 07-10-2005 01:17 PM

age/education/occupation

After reading this thread there are a lot of posters who are younger than i thought. Since this sort of thread hasn't been done in quite a while, I figured I'd start it up again.

I'm 25, I attended Ohio State for about 4 years and partied way too much, as a result I'm still working on a degree at a smaller school here in Columbus. I quit my job waiting tables in April, and am now 8 tabling the 33s (soon to be the 55s).

microbet 07-10-2005 01:22 PM

Re: age/education/occupation

Math and English UC Berkeley

Primarily stuff related to developing and financing affordable housing. Also, maintain an Real Estate Web Design company I started. I want to sell that company.

pokerlaw 07-10-2005 01:25 PM

Graduated law school in May, studying for the bar right now. After that either going for one more year of school to get my L.L.M in taxation or working in real estate securitization law...leaning towards the former.

raptor517 07-10-2005 01:26 PM

19. sit on my ass all day and play poker. going back to TCU in the fall. i cant wait to waste 4 years of my life with a bunch of rich idiots. YAY. holla

HonestIago15 07-10-2005 01:28 PM

Started playing poker a year and a half ago, been playing online for about 6 months. Attending University of Wisconsin: Madison, and considering a law degree. Currently 4-tabling the 10+1's, going to move up 8-tabling gradually. Hoping to use poker to pay for school.

HonestIago15 07-10-2005 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
19. sit on my ass all day and play poker. going back to TCU in the fall. i cant wait to waste 4 years of my life with a bunch of rich idiots. YAY. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Shiiiiittt... was hoping someone like raptor would say at least 30 years old... time to get crackin ;-)

cleinen 07-10-2005 01:31 PM

Degree in Electronics
I work as a telecom technician.

gildwulf 07-10-2005 01:31 PM

I'm 20. I just graduated from McGill University in Montreal, QC. I will be attending a one-year MA program at University of Chicago in the fall. I'm a student/research assistant/semi-pro poker player.

gildwulf 07-10-2005 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I keep seeing posts about you going to Vegas...so confused:P

jon462 07-10-2005 01:36 PM

27, I have a BA in Philosophy at University of Dallas. I was a General manager in a door-to-door sales company until about 4 months ago (very very good money at times, very bad money at other times - much like poker.) Started to get really miserable there, however, so I quit as soon as it became apparent I could support myself playing SNGs.