Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What animal is best to live in cities? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=342882)

theweatherman 09-23-2005 03:38 PM

What animal is best to live in cities?

Of all the animals that can live in cities what type do the best. This includes humans, cats, dogs, birds, any animal.

I think cats are the best at it. They are top of the food chain in the ecosystem and they can fit anywhere. My first thought was birds, but hten I realized cats can do almost as much as birds in additition to being able to eat them.

Patrick del Poker Grande 09-23-2005 03:39 PM

Re: What animal is best to live in cities?

Humans. And horses. You never see a dead horse in the city, do you?

pokerdirty 09-23-2005 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Of all the animals that can live in cities what type do the best. This includes humans, cats, dogs, birds, any animal.

I think cats are the best at it. They are top of the food chain in the ecosystem and they can fit anywhere. My first thought was birds, but hten I realized cats can do almost as much as birds in additition to being able to eat them.

[/ QUOTE ]

rats, cockroaches

lucas9000 09-23-2005 03:39 PM

cockroaches and rats.

pokerdirty 09-23-2005 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cockroaches and rats.

[/ QUOTE ]

pwned.

lucas9000 09-23-2005 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cockroaches and rats.

[/ QUOTE ]

pwned.

[/ QUOTE ]

both posts at the same time though. i demand a recount. i will appeal to commodus forthwith.

jakethebake 09-23-2005 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cockroaches

[/ QUOTE ]

Easily correct.

pokerdirty 09-23-2005 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cockroaches and rats.

[/ QUOTE ]

pwned.

[/ QUOTE ]

both posts at the same time though. i demand a recount. i will appeal to commodus forthwith.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's CLEARLY because you took the time to type out the word "and", where i just made great use of the comma.

MrTrik 09-23-2005 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think cats are the best at it. They are top of the food chain in the ecosystem and they can fit anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have two cats and a dog. And a bunch of Koi.

The only reason cats are at the top of the food chain is because there isn't a predator that will eat a cat. And that goes for the city or the wild. Nothing will eat a cat. Which means most predators will only kill a cat under the drive of instinct (it moves, so kill it, like a coyote or a dog might do). Not being prey goes a long way. I'm a poet and you know it.

CIncyHR 09-23-2005 04:01 PM

I can;t believe you actually posted this on 2+2. It is SO obviously humans. We run ctas over with our cars every single day. How many cats kill humans?

Plus, we have medicine.